+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help ..Need Inforamtion

pals4ram

Jan 28, 2011
Hello All,

I have gone through CIC website for CEC eligibility criteria under foreign worker category. There is no enough information on the list of documents to be submitted for employment proof. Can some kindly help me exactly what documents has to be shown as employment proof.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
pals

sai_murthy

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CCP-O
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-10.2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Interview........
Waivied
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
pals4ram said:
Hello All,
I have gone through CIC website for CEC eligibility criteria under foreign worker category. There is no enough information on the list of documents to be submitted for employment proof. Can some kindly help me exactly what documents has to be shown as employment proof.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
pals
You can find in the Check List Document under Point#6.

WORK EXPERIENCE
For the principal applicant: • copies of your most recent T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment issued by Canada Revenue Agency • original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers for the past 3 years
Letters must be written on company letterhead, be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor, show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses and be stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable). Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company • the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position • your main responsibilities and duties in each position • your total annual salary plus benefits • the number of hours worked per week • a business card of the person signing
If you cannot provide a reference from an employer, provide a written explanation and any documentation that would support your claim to such employment and provide the information as set forth above
• a copy of your most recent work permit