+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help!! Mutiple NOC questions. Everyone has different answers.

IANJUNG

Sep 16, 2016
I'm so confused with my work experience with different NOCs. (BTW please bear with my bad english :()
I already search about that issue here and I consulted with many agencies but still don't have a clear answer.

First, I graduated here CANADA and have 1 year and 10 months experience as an Aircraft Avionics (2244). It was 1 year from one company and 10 month from another.
Now, I got laid off and since it's impossible to find a job with LMIA in aviation field I'm thinking of finding a job from different field such as Cook or Carpenter (Different NOC but Level B)

I already created my EE profile and I thought I only needed 2 more months experience of any kindda job in Level B so that I can get extra points for 2 years experience.
Some agencies said that's correct, but other agencies said I can only have 1 year experience CRS point from Aircraft Avionics and have to fill another year to get extra year experience for other NOC job. Which one is true?

Even someone said if I change my NOC, I have to start all over again from non experience which means I have to spend 1 year again to be eligible for creating EE Profile.
So frustrated... some one plz help :'(

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IANJUNG said:
I'm so confused with my work experience with different NOCs. (BTW please bear with my bad english :()
I already search about that issue here and I consulted with many agencies but still don't have a clear answer.

First, I graduated here CANADA and have 1 year and 10 months experience as an Aircraft Avionics (2244). It was 1 year from one company and 10 month from another.
Now, I got laid off and since it's impossible to find a job with LMIA in aviation field I'm thinking of finding a job from different field such as Cook or Carpenter (Different NOC but Level B)

I already created my EE profile and I thought I only needed 2 more months experience of any kindda job in Level B so that I can get extra points for 2 years experience.
Some agencies said that's correct, but other agencies said I can only have 1 year experience CRS point from Aircraft Avionics and have to fill another year to get extra year experience for other NOC job. Which one is true?

Even someone said if I change my NOC, I have to start all over again from non experience which means I have to spend 1 year again to be eligible for creating EE Profile.
So frustrated... some one plz help :'(
i think you can use your one year of experience from that NOC and since you cannot find a job in the same NOC your other job with 2 month of experience won't be counted towards the another year as it will be from a different NOC. make sense ? you could also ask/confirm this by calling CIC .

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I think the opposite.

As long as his new NOC is 0/A/B it will certainly count towards those 2 years of work experience. You will find out soon enough when you work for 2 months at a new job and your profile gets updated.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:

As long as his new NOC is 0/A/B it will certainly count towards those 2 years of work experience. You will find out soon enough when you work for 2 months at a new job and your profile gets updated.
Yes Del is right
Check the link below :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-add-more-than-1-noc-to-count-for-my-work-experience-in-my-fsw-ee-t350730.0.html

IANJUNG

Sep 16, 2016
DelPiero07 said:

Hi DelPiero07

I think a friend of mine already tried that by putting an extra experience with different NOC in his profile just to see how it works.
And actually CRS gave 2 years experience points. That's why my friend thinks it doesn't matter with the NOCs.
But like everyone here knows, that tool is not perfect. I'm just worrying what if I get ITA in the future with that way and when I send all my documents and CRC reject it.
I may send email to ask CRC about this issue but they always gives just general information that copy and paste from their website. :-[

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IANJUNG said:
Hi DelPiero07

I think a friend of mine already tried that by putting an extra experience with different NOC in his profile just to see how it works.
And actually CRS gave 2 years experience points. That's why my friend thinks it doesn't matter with the NOCs.
But like everyone here knows, that tool is not perfect. I'm just worrying what if I get ITA in the future with that way and when I send all my documents and CRC reject it.
I may send email to ask CRC about this issue but they always gives just general information that copy and paste from their website. :-[
The thing is there is no rule that says you can only use one NOC to count a year of canadian work experience. My answer remains the same :)

IANJUNG

Sep 16, 2016
Thanks DelPiero07 and OMG_Chakromakro for the advice.
I'm not very familiar with this website and don't know how to give a rating but if you guys know please tell me.
I will do that right away!!

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IANJUNG said:
Thanks DelPiero07 and OMG_Chakromakro for the advice.
I'm not very familiar with this website and don't know how to give a rating but if you guys know please tell me.
I will do that right away!!
hey bud, no problem i think your status is "Newbie" so you cannot rate anybody until you become member(which is after about 10 posts or so ) but don't worry i'll give Del a + 1 on your behalf ,as everyone here knows he deserves it for all the help . :p :p