+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me

Murwarid

May 29, 2019
hi
Im from Afghanistan but am afghan refugee in india since end of 2016..i got the refugee card am living with my mother n father..
My mom has depression becoz of whatever has been happens with us in Afghanistan
She is getting worst day by day and plus we dont have any families in canada to sponsor us can you guys please let me know how can i contact with church or organisations to help us .. thank you
Maro.ayobi1994@gmail.com its my email id

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
If you have already received refugee status in India, you will not be able to claim refugee status in Canada. You have been granted refuge already.

Murwarid

May 29, 2019
If you have already received refugee status in India, you will not be able to claim refugee status in Canada. You have been granted refuge already.
Thank you for response
But i want to go to canada by sponsorship of any church or organisation to have a better life i want to study n work n have a better future for me n my life i do work here in a shop which i cant even pay the rent of house properly life is getting worst in india n i cant go to my country as well

Murwarid

May 29, 2019
Thank you for response
But i want to go to canada by sponsorship of any church or organisation to have a better life i want to study n work n have a better future for me n my life i do work here in a shop which i cant even pay the rent of house properly life is getting worst in india n i cant go to my country as well
Getting the rufgee card doesnt mean we have better life here the shop which i work my saler is 7000rupes my mother is sick my father has diabetes life is getting to hard for me please someone help me out from this life please

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you for response
Yes, but the church or organization has no pathway to sponsor you. You're thinking of the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program(which is itself very difficult to get into), but you don't qualify for that any more.

The only option is to immigrate on your own. You can look at options here but it will be extremely difficult if you aren't highly skilled.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Unfortunately there are very few options for people in your position. You have been granted refuge so you no longer have a threat to your life, but you want to immigrate for economic purposes (i.e make a better life). Most countries want skilled immigrants.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Getting the rufgee card doesnt mean we have better life here the shop which i work my saler is 7000rupes my mother is sick my father has diabetes life is getting to hard for me please someone help me out from this life please
How old are you and where in India are you located? There are organizations in India that help Afghan refugees get education/skills/training so that you can get better jobs and make a better life for yourself.

Murwarid

May 29, 2019
Hmmmm... i know but i dont have any family in canada to sponsor me i heard there are so many churches n organisation for refugees..
Anyway thank you so much

Murwarid

May 29, 2019
How old are you and where in India are you located? There are organizations in India that help Afghan refugees get education/skills/training so that you can get better jobs and make a better life for yourself.
Im 22 years old
Yah i went there the Unchir just they have english n some computer classes which i done it already in Afghanistan When i had good days in there
Anyway thank you so much for your kind response

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Believe you do qualify for private sponsorship but it is extremely hard to find an organization to sponsor you. Many who are already in Canada have put their own family members on lists for years. The people or organizations have to raise the money and it is a huge commitment to help families for a full year. There are only so many people they can sponsor a year and the government also sets limits.

Murwarid

May 29, 2019
Believe you do qualify for private sponsorship but it is extremely hard to find an organization to sponsor you. Many who are already in Canada have put their own family members on lists for years. The people or organizations have to raise the money and it is a huge commitment to help families for a full year. There are only so many people they can sponsor a year and the government also sets limits.
Hmmmm.. yes your right from organizations it takes too much time
But from my bad luck we dont have any friend or family who sponsor us but anyway thank you for your kindness and responses
Have a nice time