+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help Me With Your Suggestions Regarding Visa For Pakistani Student

mr.qureshi

Oct 27, 2012
Hello guys, I looked at your posts and it seems like you have a sound knowledge about this whole student visa thing for Canada. I need some guidance from you regarding Canadian study visa, I am working in Saudi Arabia on the base of my B.A degree which i earned privately but didn't score well. After spending a year and half in Saudi Arabia I feel like i have to get a professional degree for a good job, so I am thinking to apply for studying in Canada at MUN or any institute which is not too expensive. I have taken Ielts and got 5.5 bands in it Here is my academic profile

Matric 70 % (2004)

FSC (PRE MEDICAL) 55.72 % (2006)

B.A (PRIVATE) 42.62 % (2010)

I know my B. A scores are horrible but I just want to ask you guys if I this B.A will help me anywhere or should I apply on FSC base?. Another thing I see is that there is a big gap if I apply on the base of FSC because I completed my FSC in 2006 and my B.A scores are worst, Will this time gap matter to obtain the visa?. As I told you I am working in Saudi Arabia, so should I apply for the visa from Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?. Will I have to go through an interview. Some profiles say that interview was not needed in his case, so I was wondering about the situations when you are not required to go through interview. Please guide me here

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
If I were you. i'd improve my ielts score...around 6.5...then apply for a univ

i would show my 12 grade qualification + work experience......then i would cover up the remaining edu gap with work experience....

hoping for the best that either two or third tier univ would accept this suggested portfolio

i would show the same credential for the visa purpose

you were a science student in 12 grade so you would need to select a course that corresponds to your work field as well.

i would apply for a study visa in my home country than abroad since it will show that im willing to leave a foreign country at will and i may not have other plans...so it wll further strengthen my ties back to my
home land

with all this little amendment there is no sure fire guarantee that you will get the visa...but there you have a little /slim chance to get through....

otherwise your academic profile is nothing to write home about

all the best