+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help me is this Job Genuine (or) Fake

Sep 12, 2022
Dear Applicant

Employment job offer is open in our company
Interested applicants should send his/her Cv/Resume to this Admin mail address: admin@mellohillsfarms.com

Kindly revert back with the below requirement.
- Cv/Resume
- Copy of(2) Passport Photographs
- National I.D Card or Driver's License (If Available)
- International Passport Copy.

RESPONSIBILITIES

In respect of your application for JOB, Mello Hills Farm and building maintenance hereby requested you to proceed working here in CANADA.

Open posts:Full Time Worker Security guard Electrician, mechanical Engineer, Light Driver,Heavy truck drivers,Competent health care,Cleaner Need Store Keeper, Supervisor, Office Assistant,Housekeeper Property Manager,Chef, Assistant Manager,Civil Engineer Farm Worker ETC.

ABOUT SALARY PACKAGE AND WELFARE

You will be paid 3,101 CAD to 7,101CAD Monthly and also 180 CAD as an allowance .
Free accommodation for family
Free food + free call and computer
Free Medical.
Free transportation
Free flight ticket.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for a Canada visa and work permit in your country. If you are OK with the salary package and the job responsibilities.
I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

NOTE:(For your prompt awareness), you will be responsible to pay for your visa work permit fees once it's required by the embassy in your country. The family will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issued, immediately I will send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you.kindly send a scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document. Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.

Best regards,
Dr Mello Hills
+1 (204)318-9620
Toronto, Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Applicant

Employment job offer is open in our company
Interested applicants should send his/her Cv/Resume to this Admin mail address: admin@mellohillsfarms.com

Kindly revert back with the below requirement.
- Cv/Resume
- Copy of(2) Passport Photographs
- National I.D Card or Driver's License (If Available)
- International Passport Copy.

RESPONSIBILITIES

In respect of your application for JOB, Mello Hills Farm and building maintenance hereby requested you to proceed working here in CANADA.

Open posts:Full Time Worker Security guard Electrician, mechanical Engineer, Light Driver,Heavy truck drivers,Competent health care,Cleaner Need Store Keeper, Supervisor, Office Assistant,Housekeeper Property Manager,Chef, Assistant Manager,Civil Engineer Farm Worker ETC.

ABOUT SALARY PACKAGE AND WELFARE

You will be paid 3,101 CAD to 7,101CAD Monthly and also 180 CAD as an allowance .
Free accommodation for family
Free food + free call and computer
Free Medical.
Free transportation
Free flight ticket.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for a Canada visa and work permit in your country. If you are OK with the salary package and the job responsibilities.
I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

NOTE:(For your prompt awareness), you will be responsible to pay for your visa work permit fees once it's required by the embassy in your country. The family will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issued, immediately I will send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you.kindly send a scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document. Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.

Best regards,
Dr Mello Hills
+1 (204)318-9620
Toronto, Canada.
Scam. Seen this same job many times. No employer provides free food, accomodations, computer and transportation. DON”T SEND MONEY

• Love
Reactions: sharjeel younas

Sebastina

Dec 18, 2022
India
Dairy Way Farms & Company
334027 Plank Line, Ingersoll,
Ontario, N5C 3J8 Canada

Thank you for showing interest in the job posting.

Managing both firms has become extremely challenging due to my busy schedule, I am in desperate need of appropriate candidates for the post of a Manager.

Your job is to oversee the factory's day-to-day operations and report directly to me. If you are hired, you will be given an induction to help you get acquainted with the position. There are already eight people directly involved in the rearing, feeding, and production of the animals, and they will be under your direction. The following services will be available to you.

The salary is $7,500, with a weekly stipend of $700 payable on or before the 24th of each month, and a 15% annual salary increase in accordance with Canadian government policy.

Other perks include a private office with all necessary equipment, such as a fixed land phone and computer, a furnished two-bedroom apartment appropriate for a family, free medical care, and four weeks fully paid vacation every year. Working days are Monday through Friday, with hours ranging from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (One hour lunch time).

THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

1) I will give the essential documentation to expedite the approval of your visa and work permit, as well as your flight ticket.

2). You are responsible for paying the $300 CAD visa fee to the Canadian immigration department in order for them to schedule an appointment for your visa. All of this must be in your name. This is the only fee you will be charged, and it will be reimbursed to you after I receive confirmation from the embassy that your visa has been issued.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send a scan copy of your international passport, and I'll contact my lawyer to prepare a job contract agreement for us to sign and proceed with the other employment requirements.

I await your response.

I got this message from one person whether it's real or fake

Sebastina

Dec 18, 2022
India
Ontario, N5C 3J8 Canada

Managing both firms has become extremely challenging due to my busy schedule, I am in desperate need of appropriate candidates for the post of a Manager.

Your job is to oversee the factory's day-to-day operations and report directly to me. If you are hired, you will be given an induction to help you get acquainted with the position. There are already eight people directly involved in the rearing, feeding, and production of the animals, and they will be under your direction. The following services will be available to you.

The salary is $7,500, with a weekly stipend of $700 payable on or before the 24th of each month, and a 15% annual salary increase in accordance with Canadian government policy.

Other perks include a private office with all necessary equipment, such as a fixed land phone and computer, a furnished two-bedroom apartment appropriate for a family, free medical care, and four weeks fully paid vacation every year. Working days are Monday through Friday, with hours ranging from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (One hour lunch time).

1) I will give the essential documentation to expedite the approval of your visa and work permit, as well as your flight ticket.

2). You are responsible for paying the $300 CAD visa fee to the Canadian immigration department in order for them to schedule an appointment for your visa. All of this must be in your name. This is the only fee you will be charged, and it will be reimbursed to you after I receive confirmation from the embassy that your visa has been issued.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send a scan copy of your international passport, and I'll contact my lawyer to prepare a job contract agreement for us to sign and proceed with the other employment requirements.

I await your response.

Whether it's genuine or fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ontario, N5C 3J8 Canada

I await your response.

This is fake and a scam.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ontario, N5C 3J8 Canada

I await your response.

So fake. Google the location…small farm. No way you would be paid $7k per month and have a private officer with a two bedroom apartment and 4 weeks vacation.

Reactions: Sebastina
Feb 16, 2023
Ontario, N5C 3J8 Canada

Thank you for showing interest in the job posting. I'm Dr. Prashal Divekar, and I'm originally from India (Pune, Maharashtra), but I was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. I'm a veterinary doctor, and I manage certain government-owned livestock companies in Ontario, as well as owning a private milk/cheese production facility (Dairy Way Farms & Company).

Managing both firms has become extremely challenging due to my busy schedule, I am in desperate need of appropriate candidates for the post of manager.

2). You shall be responsible for the payment of your visa fee ($300 CAD) to the Canadian immigration department over there in your country during the processing of your visa/working permit. This amount will be reimbursed to you after I receive confirmation from the embassy that your visa has been issued.

I await your response.

Best Regards
Dr. Prashal Divekar
+1-647-493-5607

It's real ya fake please tell me...
And they send me contract letter.

Feb 16, 2023
Humreeks Engineering Inc
Humreeks House
125 Lawton Blvd
Toronto, ON, M4V 2A1
Phone +17822013038
Fax +17822013038
Email info@humreeksengineering.com

Dear Applicant,

We received your application from the job adverts we placed in job
portals in India.
Humreeks Engineering Inc. is a division of Humreeks Corp. Since 1961,
Humreeks has been providing consulting services and is a national leader
in environmental, geotechnical, pavement and materials engineering and
building science with specialized services in civil, municipal and
transportation engineering.

With the Humreeks team joining Humreeks, we have expanded our service
offerings but remain your easy-to-work-with multi-discipline engineering
firm. We specialize in Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering
across Canada.

At Humreeks, Six Core Values Guide Our Behaviour:
What matters to you, matters to us.
We take initiative and do the right thing.
We’re all in this together.
We make things fun.
Quality, responsiveness and results are not negotiable.
Continuous improvement is our passion

To proceed further with your application you are to provide the
following documents and answers to the below questions.

1. Could you tell me about yourself and describe your background in
brief?
2. How did you hear about this position?
3. What type of work environment do you prefer?
4. How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
5. Do you prefer working independently or on a team?
6. When you’re balancing multiple projects, how do you keep yourself
organized?
7. What did you do in the last year to improve your knowledge?
8. What are your salary expectations?
9. Are you applying for other jobs?
10. What position do you prefer to work in this Company and why do you
think you can work better in such a designation?

Please provide the below details.
FULL NAME:
NAME OF PARENT OR GUARDIAN: ...............
NAME OF PARENT OR GUARDIAN ADDRESS: ......................
YOUR ADDRESS: ..............................................
EMAIL:............................
MOBILE NUMBER...................
DATE OF BIRTH:...................
MARRIED OR SINGLE:..........
NATIONALITY:..............
PASSPORT NO:......................
LAST PLACE OF WORK:.........................
POSITION APPLIED:............

We are to provide Applicants with Visa and Air-ticket that will enable
him/her to come over to his job community and to make sure that Visa and
all that travel documents are issued to you smoothly.

ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES: An extractive net salary paid in
Canadian Dollar, equivalent, depending on the employee's home country
and currency preference with the annual salary.

Salary: $10,000.00 Canadian Dollars per month
Job Location: Humreeks House,125 Lawton Blvd Toronto, ON, M4V 2A1
Contract: Two years contracts, Renewable

Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted

At Humreeks Engineering, Our Goal Is Simple: To Do Great Work With Great
People.

Regards
Mrs.Alyssa Lamy
Manager,Human Resources at Humreeks Engineering company Canada

It's real ya fake. Please tell me..

isaac25

May 11, 2023
Ontario, N5C 3J8 Canada

Thank you for showing interest in the job posting. I'm Dr. Prashal Divekar, and I'm originally from India (Pune, Maharashtra), but I was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. I'm a veterinary doctor, and I manage certain government-owned livestock companies in Ontario, as well as owning a private milk/cheese production facility (Dairy Way Farms & Company).

Managing both firms has become extremely challenging due to my busy schedule, I am in desperate need of appropriate candidates for the post of manager.

2). You shall be responsible for the payment of your visa fee ($300 CAD) to the Canadian immigration department over there in your country during the processing of your visa/working permit. This amount will be reimbursed to you after I receive confirmation from the embassy that your visa has been issued.

I await your response.

Best Regards
Dr. Prashal Divekar
+1-647-493-5607

It's real ya fake please tell me...
And they send me contract letter.
its fake .. i got the same offer letter

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Ontario, N5C 3J8 Canada

Thank you for showing interest in the job posting. I'm Dr. Prashal Divekar, and I'm originally from India (Pune, Maharashtra), but I was born and raised in Ontario, Canada.

Other perks include a private office with all necessary equipment, such as a fixed land phone and computer, a furnished two-bedroom apartment appropriate for a family...
This is fake and a scam.
Surely you must be wrong about that. I hope Dr. Divekar does not read those defamatory comments! He's a rather special person, after all. He is "originally from India", but "born and raised" in Ontario. How did he manage to pull that off? Born again? Or does "originally from India" mean only that he was en ventre sa mere while in India and she flew to Ontario to give birth, maybe?

Anyway, if the OP does not want the job, I'll take it. $7,500/mo., plus a "weekly stipend" of $700 sounds good and the 15% annual salary increase is amazing. I was not aware of the "Canadian government policy" supporting such a magnanimous gesture. But I'll take it! The private office and free furnished family accommodation sounds quite enticing as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bellaluna

venkatesh33

Jun 27, 2023
Dear Venkatesh Vottikoti ,

Thank you for applying with Square One. Here’s a confirmation that we have received your application through your agent and are pleased to announce that your CV has been shortlisted with us and our company is ready to sponsor you. For further process you just need to speak with your agency (agent) from which we received the documents.

After the final documentation you may receive the interview call and after that our company issues your offer letter in which you will get all the information.

We thank you for your interest in our company. We wish every success in your future.

Regards

Paul Elwin

Square One

+1780-669-3403
info@gaintpackers.ca

Please help me to know the truth, Is below mentioned job offer letter is true or fake ???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Venkatesh Vottikoti ,

Thank you for applying with Square One. Here’s a confirmation that we have received your application through your agent and are pleased to announce that your CV has been shortlisted with us and our company is ready to sponsor you. For further process you just need to speak with your agency (agent) from which we received the documents.

After the final documentation you may receive the interview call and after that our company issues your offer letter in which you will get all the information.

We thank you for your interest in our company. We wish every success in your future.

Regards

Paul Elwin

Square One

+1780-669-3403
info@gaintpackers.ca

Please help me to know the truth, Is below mentioned job offer letter is true or fake ???
Fake