+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me,is it misrepresentation?I feel very sad now.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Pawshi said:
This is also a question in the personal history section. Could you guide, what are professional organisations? I have the membership of information security organisation like ISACA, US, ISC2, US as, I am CISA, CISM and CRISC from ISACA and CISSP from ISC2. These are educational membership to the security institute. I do attend the chapter meeting and conferences organised by them.

Also, my spouse is a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) as she is Chartered accountant. Shall we mention the same?

Thank you!
Learned members,

Please help me with the answers. Thank you

dby1535

Mar 8, 2017
I sent you the message yesterday,I am not sure if you receive it or not.I think you should mention all these information,because Time is of the essence.
Before a determination is made by the case processing officer you may update the file; and the officer is obligated to consider the revised information,but if you don't mention all this information,as I know the immigration law 40. (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation o (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act; all the information you mention is material facts,it can change the process of the case.I know one real case,one family applied PR,but he had not declare he has national position in his country,his application was refused like misrepresentation.you can find a lot of case law from google.God bless you.