+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE help me about my problem please read this.thanks

iiishna

Jul 23, 2009
my boyfriend is in the philippines,how can i get him here in canada? what is the best thing to do? i heard the thing about the fiancee and it only takes 6 months to come here.how is that? is that true?can you please explain it to me..how can i get my boyfriend here? please help me.

iiishna

Jul 23, 2009
so you mean we should marry first then after that i'll sponsor him?? so dr is no such thing like fiancee something coz they say if fiancee it will only take a minimum of 6 months to go here in canada.. is that true?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no fiance visa in Canada. You can marry him and apply as a couple or if you can live with him for 12 months, you can apply as a couple. There is a chance to apply as conjugal partners but that is mostly for people who for a valid reason can neither get married nor live together.

The time it takes for sponsorship is first 7 weeks of processing in Canada to approve you as a sponsor and then 4-7 months in Manila. You can find information about sponsorship here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp