+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help: Incorrect Detail in Family Information Form (IMM5707)

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
No you both don’t have to be eligible for pr . Either one who is eligible can apply. You must have to add your spouse in your application. There is no choice. Also if you both are eligible you both can apply but still you guys have to list each other in your applications.
Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply! Just another query, where do I add all of his information after receiving an ITA ? I am sorry for asking a stupid question, but just checking if his work permit, proof of relationship, all needs to be added to the client information or is there another section where I can add those?

Thank you :)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Did
Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply! Just another query, where do I add all of his information after receiving an ITA ? I am sorry for asking a stupid question, but just checking if his work permit, proof of relationship, all needs to be added to the client information or is there another section where I can add those?

Thank you :)
you mentioned that you were married when you filled information while ITA ? There should be a separate section for spouse documents section. You have to attach his passport copy , pcc , medical and have to fill his information like travel history.

Reactions: Perspective

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Did

you mentioned that you were married when you filled information while ITA ? There should be a separate section for spouse documents section. You have to attach his passport copy , pcc , medical and have to fill his information like travel history.
Thank you so much! Really appreciate your quick response :)
Have a wonderful day ahead :)

D

Deleted member 981115

I am in the same situation. What did you end up doing?
Hi All.

I applied for my Canada Work Permit in 2016 and got approved and have been living here since 2016 on work permit. Recently I applied for PR and submitted the family details there. However, after submitting my application I realized that the DOB of both my parents were incorrect in the form which I used to apply the Visa back in 2016. So, there is a discrepancy in what I submitted for PR compared to what was submitted when i applied for Visa back in 2016. Will this be an issue? Please advise on what to do now.