+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP! I applied for PR under Express entry FSWC w/ LMIA lower skilled job

Elitelove87

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip
Nomination.....
July-9-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
I think express entry is more of an automated process so it calculates your scores etc vut when you get an ita and submit thats when they go over the documents. You probably cant apply under express entry but there is another program for home childcare provider that probably suits you better.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Propeta said:
okay thank you so much! it really helps me!

So, there is now withdrawal on my application. Should I write a letter to withdraw my account and send it to them?

Thanks again!
No worries, and I am glad to have helped.
I would call them on Monday, I suspect it will be faster than email, and the sooner you get your application withdrawn, the better and safer it is for you.

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Elitelove87 said:
I think express entry is more of an automated process so it calculates your scores etc vut when you get an ita and submit thats when they go over the documents. You probably cant apply under express entry but there is another program for home childcare provider that probably suits you better.
Yep thank you for that! its not yet late for me to withdraw right? It's only been 2 mos.

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Elitelove87 said:
Yes but that is for PR have to apply work permit first and gain experience. Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate your help!

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Aragorn165

Sorry if I'm asking too much questions.
Within 2 months of my application. They asked for additional document which is Schedule A. Didn't they should have send me refusal letter after finding out my Job offer is not suitable for the category I am applying Before they ask for additional document?

Anyways it's just out of my curiosity and according to what I read and researched.. People get refused first and didn't follow up any additional document.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Propeta said:
Aragorn165

Within 2 months of my application. They asked for additional document which is Schedule A. Didn't they should have send me refusal letter after finding out my Job offer is not suitable for the category I am applying Before they ask for additional document?

Anyways it's just out of my curiosity and according to what I read and researched.. People get refused first and didn't follow up any additional document.
Honestly, at this point I am in uncharted territory, so I couldn't help you- I'm just starting out my Federal application myself, so I can't help you out with the specifics. It is entirely possible, maybe, that they sent you the Schedule A because they are okay with your arranged employment as it stands- on the other hand, it may have been more routine correspondence, in which case this is still misrepresentation. My question is, why take the chance? You risk being barred from Canada for 5 years and a permanent record with CIC. Not worth it. I say withdraw and retry with a new profile, and if not that, then just try under the child helper stream.

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Aragorn165 said:
Honestly, at this point I am in uncharted territory, so I couldn't help you- I'm just starting out my Federal application myself, so I can't help you out with the specifics. It is entirely possible, maybe, that they sent you the Schedule A because they are okay with your arranged employment as it stands- on the other hand, it may have been more routine correspondence, in which case this is still misrepresentation. My question is, why take the chance? You risk being barred from Canada for 5 years and a permanent record with CIC. Not worth it. I say withdraw and retry with a new profile, and if not that, then just try under the child helper stream.
You're right. Thank you again. I'm praying for the success of our journey in Canada! God bless you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Propeta said:
Aragorn165

It's actually very common for CIC to request more information just before issuing a refusal. This happens all of the time. This can be CIC's way of re-verifying information to confirm the refusal is correct just before issuing it.

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
scylla said:
It's actually very common for CIC to request more information just before issuing a refusal. This happens all of the time. This can be CIC's way of re-verifying information to confirm the refusal is correct just before issuing it.
I know have to withdraw my application as soon as possible. Thank you

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
I am being hopeless can't see the withdrawal button has to call cic.

It's been processing for months.

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
scylla said:
Hello Syclla I've seen you are really active in this site. I just want to give an update regarding my application. I called 2 CIC agents last time then told me it won't be a problem since I filed what Job offer I have and I was truthful regarding my express entry profile. As the CIC agent said, if there would be problem this will be the officer who invited me for PR. I think they are still checking it manually.

Aside from that I talked to immigration lawyer and consulted my situation, she mentioned to me as long as they approved my application and all the information I provided is not a fraud. it would be okay but still it is a shaky situation and just wait for the result.