+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help : How do I reapply for a Canadian student visa ?

Kisholay

Jul 4, 2010
Dear Sir/Mam

My student visa under SPP has been refused once & I have few questions :

1) When I reapply do I have to reapply under SPP or General or with no program checklist attached ?

2) When I reapply do I have to include all documents which I had given earlier or only the additional supporting documents along with Letter / statement of Purpose ?

3) My application was also rejected on the ground that my education loan was from a non chartered bank (Meghalaya Rural Bank). But I have sufficient funds apart from the loan for the entire degree, stay etc. Is it mandatory to have an education loan ? and can I reapply without it ?

Please help as I'm in great difficulty......

harmanneal

Jul 6, 2010
Kisholay said:
Dear Sir/Mam

My student visa under SPP has been refused once & I have few questions :

1) When I reapply do I have to reapply under SPP or General or with no program checklist attached ?

2) When I reapply do I have to include all documents which I had given earlier or only the additional supporting documents along with Letter / statement of Purpose ?

3) My application was also rejected on the ground that my education loan was from a non chartered bank (Meghalaya Rural Bank). But I have sufficient funds apart from the loan for the entire degree, stay etc. Is it mandatory to have an education loan ? and can I reapply without it ?

Please help as I'm in great difficulty......
dear kisholay
u can reapply ur file for same session but under normal file, u can't reapply ur case in spp.
and u have to submit all the documents again with clarification of ur rejection point too.
and i think i want to clear u that the loan should be from the indian chartered bank and from the list of banks which embassy have .
& plz tell me about ur other rejection points too

Kisholay

Jul 4, 2010
Other Refusal reasons :

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-

1. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tution for your first year studies, and return transportation without working in Canada because:-

3. You have provided financial documentation that I am unable to verify ( Written : loan from non chartered bank )

Just to give you a background on my case which makes it weak :

a) My sister is a PR of Canada who is also my sponsor.

b) I have 6+ years of work experience in the finance industry but going for a 4 years degree course in film making ( I have been doing photography for the past 8 years and want to make a career in the filed of my interest....My website is timewarpshop.com but I don't have too much experience to show except a few awards which I received).

Please help as I genuinely want to study only as there are no similar course in India and I will have to come back to India as my parents are old. My sister and brother in law (sponsors) are permanent residents of Canada which may imply that my intentions are not studies (evident from refusal), but at the age of 31 I'm going for a 4 years Degree course (rather than 1 or 2 years Diploma which takes lesser time and money), may indicate to you that my real intention is to study only. Also, had my intention been to immigrate only I would have chosen to do an MBA or something in finance which is easier, related and I have years of experience in the finance industry to show....I really don't know as to how to make the visa officer understand that my case is genuine....

Also, my loan was from a non chartered bank. My question is if I've already paid for the first term and I have sufficient funds available for the entire course would I have to still show a loan ?...Can I reapply without a loan as a new loan would take a month and half to process and by that time it'll be too late ?

Please Help..........

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
Kisholay said:
Other Refusal reasons :

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-

1. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tution for your first year studies, and return transportation without working in Canada because:-

3. You have provided financial documentation that I am unable to verify ( Written : loan from non chartered bank )

Just to give you a background on my case which makes it weak :

a) My sister is a PR of Canada who is also my sponsor.

b) I have 6+ years of work experience in the finance industry but going for a 4 years degree course in film making ( I have been doing photography for the past 8 years and want to make a career in the filed of my interest....My website is timewarpshop.com but I don't have too much experience to show except a few awards which I received).

Please help as I genuinely want to study only as there are no similar course in India and I will have to come back to India as my parents are old. My sister and brother in law (sponsors) are permanent residents of Canada which may imply that my intentions are not studies (evident from refusal), but at the age of 31 I'm going for a 4 years Degree course (rather than 1 or 2 years Diploma which takes lesser time and money), may indicate to you that my real intention is to study only. Also, had my intention been to immigrate only I would have chosen to do an MBA or something in finance which is easier, related and I have years of experience in the finance industry to show....I really don't know as to how to make the visa officer understand that my case is genuine....

Also, my loan was from a non chartered bank. My question is if I've already paid for the first term and I have sufficient funds available for the entire course would I have to still show a loan ?...Can I reapply without a loan as a new loan would take a month and half to process and by that time it'll be too late ?

Please Help..........

did u check at ur refusal letter which ones are mark ?????????

Kisholay

Jul 4, 2010
These were the exact reasons as marked :

1). You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-

- you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

- your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

2). You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tution for your first year studies, and return transportation without working in Canada because:-

- you have provided financial documentation that I am unable to verify ( Written : loan from non chartered bank )

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
Kisholay said:
These were the exact reasons as marked :

1). You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-

- you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

- your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

2). You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tution for your first year studies, and return transportation without working in Canada because:-

- you have provided financial documentation that I am unable to verify ( Written : loan from non chartered bank )

1. you must attach some property documents that you have your name in your home land or a leave letter for the study periods and the employer assured that you will rejoin them after the completion of study,,,,leave letter should be on employer letter head stated your position, salary details etc....
if your parents have some property you may state that you have strong family ties and you will get that property in inheritance

2. how much ur tuition fee and how much your bank statement ???????

you must select the course based on your previous studies .........

Kisholay

Jul 4, 2010
Hi

1). Fees : $11730 & I have 1.2 lacs + FD of 3.5 lacs / Father has around 10 lacs + property docs/ Sponsor has $40000/ plus income docs.....education loan is what i cannot show as its from a non chartered bank.

2). I have left my job to get the education loan done from my hometown.....no question of joining back after completion of study.

3). I'm going for a Film Making course which is completely opposite to what i was doing ( I was in the finance industry for 6+ years).....going for a Film Making course only because of my interest.

Regards
Kisholay

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
Kisholay said:
Hi

1). Fees : $11730 & I have 1.2 lacs + FD of 3.5 lacs / Father has around 10 lacs + property docs/ Sponsor has $40000/ plus income docs.....education loan is what i cannot show as its from a non chartered bank.

2). I have left my job to get the education loan done from my hometown.....no question of joining back after completion of study.

3). I'm going for a Film Making course which is completely opposite to what i was doing ( I was in the finance industry for 6+ years).....going for a Film Making course only because of my interest.

Regards
Kisholay
1. property documents will help you to support that you will come back in your home land

2. if your sponsor has 40,000 $ he must give you a written statement that he will bear all your study expenses
or if your father can arrange about 14 lakhs then it will be statement for you and you no need to show the financial statement of your sponsor ....... your father property document may help you to overcome the leave certificate so you no need to state that you will re join the employer

3. it will still confuse your immigration officer because canada education system is not like in our asia
they make assessment the whole history of your education but if you can write your goals and plans which will satisfy your immigration office you can try

Kisholay

Jul 4, 2010
I will not join back back my employer as I was in finance.....I am going for a Film Making course and intend to come back and open a production company.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
Kisholay said:
I will not join back back my employer as I was in finance.....I am going for a Film Making course and intend to come back and open a production company.
you can write your goals may be immigration officer is satisfy

Kisholay

Jul 4, 2010
No one does it after gettin his or her visa.....but, i'll do it

I got my visa after re-applying after it got rejected in SPP

My visa was rejected for :

Q). You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-

a). you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

b). your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Answer is simple :

1). Be honest and truthful
2). Provide documents like LIC savings, Property details, Post OF savings, FD, etc.....which proves establishes links with your home nation.
3). Ref letters that u had a related job or experience...etc or which proves u r that u r interested in studies only.

Pls.....don't lie....Visa officers are very smart to understand the vibes.....trust them on judgement...

It works....

Reactions: Shebinmj

harmanmeet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Kisholay said:
No one does it after gettin his or her visa.....but, i'll do it

I got my visa after re-applying after it got rejected in SPP

My visa was rejected for :

Q). You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-

a). you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

b). your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Answer is simple :

1). Be honest and truthful
2). Provide documents like LIC savings, Property details, Post OF savings, FD, etc.....which proves establishes links with your home nation.
3). Ref letters that u had a related job or experience...etc or which proves u r that u r interested in studies only.

Pls.....don't lie....Visa officers are very smart to understand the vibes.....trust them on judgement...

It works....
dear kisholay.
congrats to u & tell me
when u reapplied ur file ?
and tell me , on whcih day u got visa?
i have same problem , first time under sppp i got rejected on the basis of previous studies, employment, language abilities, etc.
now i have reapplied my case with a statement of purpose and a letter to visa officer to clarify/justify that my studies, employment, language abilities etc. r matchable to my further studies.
and also attached lic savings, property documents, loan letter of 10 lakh, fees receipts, parents income tax returns , form no. 16 , brother's fd , parents and brother's service certificate,, gpf, ppf etc.
i have applied my file on 21st june 2010 and still waiting for a response. i think i will get visa this time

Kisholay

Jul 4, 2010
If they find truthfulness and honesty in your application they will give you a visa.....if your real intention is studying they'll know.....i got it in a week...however they may take a longer time to process for a reapplication.

Well...on the documentation part you were right.....& this should do.

Rest depends on the visa officer

My wishes are with you
Kisholay

harmanmeet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Kisholay said:
If they find truthfulness and honesty in your application they will give you a visa.....if your real intention is studying they'll know.....i got it in a week...however they may take a longer time to process for a reapplication.

Well...on the documentation part you were right.....& this should do.

Rest depends on the visa officer

My wishes are with you
Kisholay
thanks kisholay
u applied from chc chandigarh?

dan5888

Aug 12, 2015
Hi I had applied for a student visa under the University File.I have completed B.COM and had specialized in Business Management in the third year. I am now going to Canada to study Post Baccalaureate program in International Business. However, my file was rejected with the below mentioned reasons :

Other Reasons :
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I do not know which of these reasons exactly did they reject my file for.
Kindly advice as to what points I should keep in mind in order to reapply.