+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! Having an issue with multiple EE accounts.

SwaroopGS

Nov 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

Something crazy happened in our case. This was a huge mistake and I really need your suggestions in this regards. We created an express entry profile in August 2020 with one person alone where the score was 442 something . We completely forgot that we submitted it and were under the assumption that we merely created it. Since the score was low we decided to add my spouse IELTs as well, so once her IELTS was done we went to update the profile with 463 score but we couldn't access the profile at all due to some web error, since we assumed we did not submit it, we created a new profile with same details and added my spouse language scores. Later on we received an ITA on this new profile with spouse in December, and we are completing our PR application through this new profile. From yesterday's draw for the cec cutoff of 75, we received an email saying our application was updated but the application number was different. We couldn't understand why is that. Later we checked the old profile just in case and apparently we received an ITA on the old one with 442 score. We are super worried what to do now, should I report to IRCC about this mistake ? We declined this new invitation and withdrew the profile as we didn't know what to do.
Should we call IRCC and inform them?? This was an honest mistake we had no intention of having two profiles at all. Were very worried now. Please kindly advice as to what to do.
Thanks in advance.

SwaroopGS

Nov 10, 2017
Yes. Delete one profile you don't need and keep the other. You have to raise a webform and explain the same to IRCC. That's all.

mahamalam91

Jul 22, 2021
Hi Swaroop, how were you able to access the account now to check the status of your previous application, I think you said you couldn't retrieve your old profile before. I am asking this as I am in a similar situation I have several accounts on the same email id, have received a message for an old application number, but since the email is same I am not able to access the previous application, it just show me the new /latest application there.