+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help filing visa 2om. URGENT :/

araqeeb

Nov 28, 2011
hi friends,

well i am new to the forum, but i need your help that 2om i am going to file the visa but now comes the prob that i have wasted my 2 years after my +2 due to backlogs what to do now?? do i need to show CHC that what i did in those 2 years and i have applied for mohawk college which is under spp and course is health, wellness & fitness (2years) and all others documents are ready like my ielts 6 bands, fee is also transfrd and i have done my grad with zoology , botanty and chemistry as my optionals (life science) and loan letter is also ready for 11.70 lakhs INR... please dear friends help me...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
araqeeb said:
hi friends,

well i am new to the forum, but i need your help that 2om i am going to file the visa but now comes the prob that i have wasted my 2 years after my +2 due to backlogs what to do now?? do i need to show CHC that what i did in those 2 years and i have applied for mohawk college which is under spp and course is health, wellness & fitness (2years) and all others documents are ready like my ielts 6 bands, fee is also transfrd and i have done my grad with zoology , botanty and chemistry as my optionals (life science) and loan letter is also ready for 11.70 lakhs INR... please dear friends help me...
Hi,

What's the relationship between "Health, Fitness, Wellness" and "Botany, Zoology, Chemistry" ?

Don't you think if it's a study mismatch, enough for creating problems in your visa processing!

araqeeb

Nov 28, 2011
thanks for your reply,,

the oultine of the course was biology and from +2 iam having biology and in zoology there is a subject related to life sciences,,, same subjects matching with the course,,, just tensed how to show the 2 years gap ,,, after intermediate