+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help!! Extending my Student Permit

gm1517

Jan 19, 2013
Hello!

I am applying for an extension for my student permit online, but I keep having problems with the website and also every time that I try to upload my forms I get this message:

"Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later."

I don't know exactly what I'm doing wrong, I checked online and apparently I have to fill the empty spaces with "Not Applicable", but when you're filling the forms and you click "No" it doesn't let you write anything on that space, so I did it by hand and still nothing. If anyone has a solution I'll really appreciate it, or if you think that maybe applying on paper is better, maybe I'll just do that.

Also, just one last thing, My student permit expires in November 30 2013, I know that when you're doing a course for 6 months or less you don't need a student permit, and I am doing an extra course on the same school I am studying right now, but I will be finishing in March, do I have to get the student permit anyways? And if so, what should I do in terms of immigration and status in the country?
Thanks and any help is much appreciated!

cordoang

Jun 17, 2013
try using the latest internet explorer. Alot of websites are not fully compatible with chrome and firefox.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
gm1517 said:
I am applying for an extension for my student permit online, but I keep having problems with the website and also every time that I try to upload my forms I get this message:
"Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later."
You should validate and save then upload. you will get a barcode when validation is completed. Fill the gaps with N/A and you say no then gap fill is no to any question then gap filling is not necessary and neither can you do it. Use updated adobe reader. Clear your cookies and cache of browser before signing in MYCIC acount