+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help! Complicated Situation

mohir

Oct 23, 2009
Hello All. I am new here and I hope somebody can help me out and give me some ideas.

Here is my case:

Myself and my wife came to England by Visitor's visa. In the meantime I was offered a studentship from a university so we planned to stay here. We started application to HomeOffice to change our status (all are legal advices from our solicitor here). After some incidents like losing our passports by HO, their huge backlogs,...We are still waiting for a decision by them.

Now, we decied to apply for Canada, my wife has got a french bachlor's from our home country (Iran), and now she got an acceptance letter for linguistics BA in Saint Mary's University in Halifax. We have no financial problems and we can show some ties to our country, such as: Linguistics is not well established in Iran universities and it is completely new there. So when she gets the degree, she will have a good job opportunity there. We can show some evidences like my work opportiunities there, having some property's, good bank accounts and sponsorship from our families,....

What d you think of our case sitiation and how much chance do you think we might have to get the study permit to go to Canada? I myself am a physician.

We will appreciate any idea to help us.

Thanks and waiting eagerly!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's impossible to say what kind of chances you have of getting it. You just have to give it your best shot and apply and hope for the best.

mohir

Oct 23, 2009
Hi All,

I again need your helps as we have applied to Canadian Embassy and has got a response that we need to show that we have been in UK legally. They gave us 30 days to give them the evidences.

Anyone has got any idea that if we explain our situation to them (Ref: 1st post) would they accept it? Can you help me of writing a good explaination?

Thank you and waiting for desparate help.

Cheers!