+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!!

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
My study permit got expired on Sep 30 but i already applied for extension Aug 3 and I haven't got my final decision yet.
My course already completed and I did applied for PGWP Today
My question is Can i work full time or do i need to wait till my PGWP application approval?
My status was implied when i applied for PGWP so am not sure am still good to work.
I heard PGWP application on implied status (my study permit extension is still in process) cant qualify for full time work after the submission date.
ANYONE HAVE ANY CLUE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
Thank you in Advance.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
My study permit got expired on Sep 30 but i already applied for extension Aug 3 and I haven't got my final decision yet.
My question is Can i work full time or do i need to wait till my PGWP application approval?
My status was implied when i applied for PGWP so am not sure am still good to work.
I heard PGWP application on implied status (my study permit extension is still in process) cant qualify for full time work after the submission date.
Thank you in Advance.
hello,
yes, you can work on implied status as long as your current job allows it.
Also in future please use a more descriptive thread name besides" Please help anyone!!" I had no idea what this was about until I opened the thread.

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Thank you in Advance.
Have you received an update on your study permit extension? According to IRCC, they are working on files from 19th to 25th September. So your file which is Aug 3 should have been processed by now. What is the status of your file?00000000

Reactions: jjj123545

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Have you received an update on your study permit extension? According to IRCC, they are working on files from 19th to 25th September. So your file which is Aug 3 should have been processed by now. What is the status of your file?00000000
it says the same thing since i applied no update nothing idk whats going on
and i already graduated and applied for pgwp on december

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Hmmm same here! Have you started working?
I already started working full time i cant sit and wait for 120 days for then to process my pgwp neither i have been waiting almost 6 months already for my sp extension this immigration sucks!!!

Reactions: yowyow