+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help and Suggest

rahul0363

Aug 12, 2014
I am doing business in india from last 10 years. My educational qualifications confirm to NOC 1123 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations) i.e i have done BBA and then PGDBM in Marketing.

I would want to know is,

1. That i am eligible to apply under FSW category or it will be only under business migration.
2. To claim full points for work experiance, what do i need to show. (letter from my CA is all i know)
3. Since i have already got my ECA done, do i still need canadian education certificate to get a good job
4. Do we need to submit colour copies of ALL THE DOCUMENTS.
5. Regarding proof of funds, I have a few FD and rest fund in my saving accounts. So do i need to give the account statement of my current account also .

All my documents are almost ready and just confused with the above concerns. An early reply shall be highly appericiated.

thanks and regards

Rahul Kumar

Opedge

Jul 23, 2014
Hi Rahul,

You need to know where you fit in,

1. That i am eligible to apply under FSW category or it will be only under business migration.??

a.Check you score here, you need minimum 67 points for FSW, - im not supposed to post links - so chk in the CIC website
b.Start up or business visa -chk in CIC website

2. To claim full points for work experiance, what do i need to show. (letter from my CA is all i know)

to claim full points i.e 15 you should have worked in the NOC list occupation for 6 years or more.

3. Since i have already got my ECA done, do i still need canadian education certificate to get a good job - Not required , education evaluation report is valid for 5 years

4. Do we need to submit colour copies of ALL THE DOCUMENTS. - a clear b/w photocopy is gud enuff

5. Regarding proof of funds, I have a few FD and rest fund in my saving accounts. So do i need to give the account statement of my current account also .

Yes you need a letter from the bank - a bank certificate showing how much funds you hv got. it can be savings or FD or mutual funds, any fund that is in liquid.

regards,
Anand

rahul0363

Aug 12, 2014
Thanks a ton for the reply Anand Ji

I have about 70 points.

But i would like to know that since i am self employed. How shall i prove that i was being working on the selected NOC only.

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Hey rahul0363,

what I've heard other self-employed people were doing: they arranged for reference letters from as many clients (whom they have provided services) as possible. Those letters were on official letterheads, sighned/sealed, as per CIC requirements.
It's a tricky part though. Since FSWP is for employed professionals, not for Entrepreneurs.
If I were you I'd rather consult with the immigration lawyer

rahul0363

Aug 12, 2014
Hi Arika,

Thanks for the reply, i do have work orders from the clients but they are all for the respective period only. I hope u mean to say that i need to get them today again showing a mention of my NOC. I think i can get it done today but to manage from old clients, its going to be a difficult affair.

Can it not be proven by the CA alone.

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
rahul0363 said:
I hope u mean to say that i need to get them today again showing a mention of my NOC. I think i can get it done today but to manage from old clients, its going to be a difficult affair.
Can it not be proven by the CA alone.
Not exactly. If you chose this way then these letters must be drawn exactly per CIC requirement. That's to say that such letter must cover every point listed by CIC (consult with their requirement stated in a Checklist). The only difference from a regular reference letter is that it is given not by an HR/surervisor, but a client for whom you've performed some duties related to your NOC.
The idea is to show that even though you haven't been employed by any organization for a certain period of time, you've acted in the same capacity as any employee for the relevant NOC.
That's why it's, in my opinion, a tricky thing.