+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please guys i need ur help for mba program

rafian

Jun 13, 2011
hello
i am 34 years old from lebanon would like to join mba program in Canadian university. most university required GPA must be upper 3 but in my bachelor degree nothing called GPA so could u send me the calculation of GPA and what is meaning for it
i have sent my documents to mcmaster university for almost tow months but no responce as one of my friend who obtained the student visa told me that will take longer as they would send my bachelor degree along with the recommendation letter to university in lebanon to make double check of the degree to avoid fake documents is that true

if its true it might take longer as of our authority so lazy

most of universitys required GEMT please if u know any other university don't require send it to me

thanks in advance

rayhan0701

Apr 13, 2011
Well there are some international institution which accredited academic certificate equivalent to canadian standard and this accreditation is accepted by all canadian institution. They will charge u a fee for this service.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Salam dear. Following are answers to your questions;

i am 34 years old from lebanon would like to join mba program in Canadian university. most university required GPA must be upper 3 but in my bachelor degree nothing called GPA so could u send me the calculation of GPA and what is meaning for it

You can get your marks or percentage converted into GPA system, from your previous university. They will provide you with a certificate with equivalent GPA to your Percentage or Marks.

i have sent my documents to mcmaster university for almost tow months but no responce as one of my friend who obtained the student visa told me that will take longer as they would send my bachelor degree along with the recommendation letter to university in lebanon to make double check of the degree to avoid fake documents is that true.

I don't think that Mcmaster will send your documents to your previous university in university. By the way, Mcmaster has a lengthy process, they take long time to process application. A relative of mine applied at Mcmaster, and after about 3 monthes after he got reply but he got rejected fo Mac.

if its true it might take longer as of our authority so lazy

most of universitys required GEMT please if u know any other university don't require send it to me

thanks in advance

If you have any other query, feel free to ask.

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
@rafian more or less all Canadian universities require GMAT for MBA programs, if you are not willing to go for it then apply in some higher diploma program.
Also check university of Saskatchewan they might consider you if you are from a reputable institution and have high scores.