+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please guide

canada!

Dec 25, 2009
Hello to all!I need your help regarding logging of my application for canadian immigration,

1--------- I am submitting my application to nova scotia or first time should i submit the related documents too at this time or only specific application forms are to be submitted?
2---------My sister also applied in fast track and now her case is alomost complete and canadian high commision requeted her for passports of her family for visa but she did not submitted til now but she wil do it.CAN HER STATUS AT THIS STAGE GIVE ME POINTS ? IF NOT WHEN CAN I GET HER POINTS AS RELATIVE IN CANADA?

REGARDS

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada! said:
Hello to all!I need your help regarding logging of my application for canadian immigration,

1--------- I am submitting my application to nova scotia or first time should i submit the related documents too at this time or only specific application forms are to be submitted?
2---------My sister also applied in fast track and now her case is alomost complete and canadian high commision requeted her for passports of her family for visa but she did not submitted til now but she wil do it.CAN HER STATUS AT THIS STAGE GIVE ME POINTS ? IF NOT WHEN CAN I GET HER POINTS AS RELATIVE IN CANADA?

REGARDS
You have send your file first to Nova Scotia and without any supporting documents. Kindly refer to the checklist online before sending any forms.
Secondly I do not think but you can try since in order to claim points specially in New Delhi CHC, the resident must be living more then 6 months in Canada.

Let others also comment. Best of Luck