+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please evaluate my witting task 2

Fatima Maaz

Mar 20, 2019
Nowadays, with the advancement of technology and paced innovations, the method of learninghas been changed. However, there are some people who claims that newspaper would be be a better method of attaining information while other oppose this and declared internet as a terrific ways of seeking knowledge. Therefore, I give great light in the favor of internet.
There numerous reasons of supporting and delegating newspaper as a source of gaining information . First of all, It is available and its very cheap whereas everyone can easily afford it. Moreover, people carry it with them. For example, If a person go somewhere, he can easily read it while travelling. Last but not least, inhabitants can easily improve their vocabulary skills and enhance their knowledge by reading scholar's topics and current affairs of the world.
Conversely, there are enormous benefits of having internet as a source of knowledge. Firstly, this technology has provided a facility of e-book, one can easily download or read it free of cost. Secondly, information regarding any topic can easily accessible just by single click, all the details are shown on the screen
To sum up, i am of the opinion that newspaper had its importance from decades and it is hardly impossible to over come its importance with any other invention. It makes us up to date by day by news which might be not possible for any other aspect.

Yelsew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
London, ON
Please see below the changes I would suggest. The last paragraph needs to be re-written, but I have left it alone because I am not sure what you mean.

Nowadays, with the advancement of technology and fast-paced innovations, the method of learning has been changed. However, there are some people who claims that newspapers would be be a better method of obtaining information while others oppose this and declared the internet as a terrific ways of seeking knowledge. Therefore, I give great light in the favor of the internet.
There are numerous reasons of for supporting and delegating newspapers as a source of gaining information . First of all, It is they are readily available, and are very cheap, whereas everyone can easily afford it and most people can afford them. Moreover, people carry it newspapers with them. For example, If a person goes somewhere, he can easily read it a newspaper while travelling. Last but not least, inhabitants people can easily improve their vocabulary skills and enhance their knowledge by reading scholarly topics and current affairs of the world.
Conversely, there are enormous benefits of having the internet as a source of knowledge. Firstly, this technology has provided a facility of the e-book, which one can easily download or read it free of cost. Secondly, information regarding about any topic can is easily accessible. just by With a single click, all the details are shown on the screen.
To sum up, I am of the opinion that newspaper had its importance from decades and it is hardly impossible to over come its importance with any other invention. It makes us up to date by day by news which might be not possible for any other aspect.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Nowadays, with the advancement of technology and paced innovations, the method of learninghas been changed. However, there are some people who claims that newspaper would be be a better method of attaining information while other oppose this and declared internet as a terrific ways of seeking knowledge. Therefore, I give great light in the favor of internet.
There numerous reasons of supporting and delegating newspaper as a source of gaining information . First of all, It is available and its very cheap whereas everyone can easily afford it. Moreover, people carry it with them. For example, If a person go somewhere, he can easily read it while travelling. Last but not least, inhabitants can easily improve their vocabulary skills and enhance their knowledge by reading scholar's topics and current affairs of the world.
Conversely, there are enormous benefits of having internet as a source of knowledge. Firstly, this technology has provided a facility of e-book, one can easily download or read it free of cost. Secondly, information regarding any topic can easily accessible just by single click, all the details are shown on the screen
To sum up, i am of the opinion that newspaper had its importance from decades and it is hardly impossible to over come its importance with any other invention. It makes us up to date by day by news which might be not possible for any other aspect.
You need some real training in writing....

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I dont know any online tutor who gives writing correction fr free. .Its always better to go to an experienced trainer...

Yelsew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
London, ON
I dont know any online tutor who gives writing correction fr free. .Its always better to go to an experienced trainer...
Yes, the OP could probably benefit from some tutoring, although I don't know what benchmark level of English writing she is trying to achieve. I was just suggesting improvements to what she posted above.