+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please check the letter for me! Thank you in advance

kelly1222

Jun 30, 2009
I work as a retail assistant manager (NOC 0621) I am not sure whether I am eligible to apply for CEC,but I wanna have a try.
I got my reference letter from HR , can you please help me whether this is good enough. Thank you so much!

To Whom It May Concern:

Please accept this letter as confirmation that ***has been employed with ** Inc. ( Sales)since March 21st, 2007. She is currently employed in the permanent, full-time position as an Assistant Manager. Her employment history is as follows:

·January 2009 – present - ***Mall 1st Assistant Manager (15.385/hour, average of 40 hours a week, and $700.00 bonus per month if budgeted sale is achieved)
- Assist the Store Manager in maximizing store sales and wage cost through strategic and successful business management by ensuring customer satisfaction and associate development.
·November 2008 - January 2009 - ****Mall;- Acting Manager (15.385/hour, average of 40 hours a week, and 1% store sales bonus if budgeted sales are achieved for the month)
- Maximize store sales and effectively manage wage cost through strategic and successful business management by ensuring customer satisfaction and associate development.
·June 2008 - November 2008 - *Mall- Assistant Manager (12.50/hour and 0.5% store sales bonus if budgeted sales are achieved)
- Assist the Store Manager in maximizing store sales and wage cost through strategic and successful business management by ensuring customer satisfaction and associate development.

·March 07 - June 2008 - ; at **Mall; - Part Time Sales
- Assisting Customers and selling and maintaining merchandise

Should you have any further questions, I may be contacted at ****

Kindest Regards,

Manager, Recruitment and Retention