+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please can someone help me in this

Festus Okpe

Jun 4, 2023
You have not complied with our request for information per subsection 16(1) of the irpa to date, you have failed to comply with our request for submission of the following documents. Updated passport

I got this message on 30 may

What can I do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You have not complied with our request for information per subsection 16(1) of the irpa to date, you have failed to comply with our request for submission of the following documents. Updated passport

I got this message on 30 may

What can I do
For what type of permit/PR? What additional documents were requested?

Festus Okpe

Jun 4, 2023
It was my agent that's in charge of my application, after sending this to me I asked the same question you just asked now, till now he refuses to respond back to me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It was my agent that's in charge of my application, after sending this to me I asked the same question you just asked now, till now he refuses to respond back to me.
What type of permit did you apply for? You would have signed off on the application and did you provide your updated passport to your agent. That is the request. Reapply for whatever you applied for.

Last edited:

Festus Okpe

Jun 4, 2023
It was a temporary visa (visitor visa), I was given 30 days to provide new passport for the process to continue which is from may 9 which I provided in 21 day of it June 1st, and the refusal was on 30may, I don't why it happens like that

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It was a temporary visa (visitor visa), I was given 30 days to provide new passport for the process to continue which is from may 9 which I provided in 21 day of it June 1st, and the refusal was on 30may, I don't why it happens like that
So you submitted the passport to IRCC and have verification, and you know your consultant did it. If so raise a webform and ask for reconsideration. You are posting under Express Entry so post any further questions under Visitors.

Festus Okpe

Jun 4, 2023
So you submitted the passport to IRCC and have verification, and you know your consultant did it. If so raise a webform and ask for reconsideration. You are posting under Express Entry so post any further questions under Visitors.

Hollow greetings

Please how can I raise a webform