+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please can I get help to seek asylum from Africa to Canada.

Otehalainjoel

Mar 5, 2018
Please can you help me get asylum from Africa to Canada??. I have a parent THERE(my mother) who is sick and all alone. I am currently in Africa precisely in Cameroon in the region of Bamenda WHERE our region is militarized and our youths are Been killed everyday due to the ongoing Anglophone crisis. I want to leave from here , COME to Canada have a new start be more productive person and help my MOTHER cater for her since she attained of stage 4 cancer and the world at large.. Please help me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You really have two options for claiming asylum.

The first is to move out of your home country to another country. Once you are in the other country, you will need to be officially recognized as a refugee by UNHCR and then referred for resettlement to Canada.

The second option is to obtain visitor visas to Canada (TRVs), to then travel to Canada and then to claim asylum when you arrived.

Otehalainjoel

Mar 5, 2018
Th
You really have two options for claiming asylum.

The first is to move out of your home country to another country. Once you are in the other country, you will need to be officially recognized as a refugee by UNHCR and then referred for resettlement to Canada.

The second option is to obtain visitor visas to Canada (TRVs), to then travel to Canada and then to claim asylum when you arrived.