+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Bryanna HELP!! TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wait for another 24 hours as it could take up to a day for system updates. If you still don't get the refusal reasons then do send an email to the Bangalore consulate

Ash1996

May 4, 2017
Jainu
Dont give up. Yes it seems we are same situation. I can say i think it 50% luck. Even me still i cannot believe it that they replied so fast to me cuz i was like 20% hope cuz i dud not have strong application. So i guessvits my luck. Actually my invitation letter was very simple and i had no other dicuments from my invitor except her passport copy and invitation letter.

JAINU

Mar 27, 2017
Bryanna said:
Wait for another 24 hours as it could take up to a day for system updates. If you still don't get the refusal reasons then do send an email to the Bangalore consulate
I sent a mail to Bangalore consulate, and they reply me "Your application has been updated. please sign to your account and check your application status and messages for more information" but in my account no any update yet and no any information messages. And after some time i got a mail from vfs its shows me your passport is couriered from the Canada visa application center.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
JAINU said:
I sent a mail to Bangalore consulate, and they reply me "Your application has been updated. please sign to your account and check your application status and messages for more information" but in my account no any update yet and no any information messages. And after some time i got a mail from vfs its shows me your passport is couriered from the Canada visa application center.
You'll get the refusal reasons in your online account + in the refusal letter with your passport through Blue Dart couriers tomorrow