+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please assist me to interpret this

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ifeedly said:
you got invited....You Apply..... END of Story.

calculating hours will also takes into account holidays, vacations, Sick days and other blah blah.

you are good to go.
stop contacting CIC uselessly. when the tiger is not bothering you, do you really need to throw stones at the tiger?

have you manipulated the hours you put in your profile? if not then why worry?

Remember to not misrepresent yourself. They find out you go downhill.
how they know the hours worked? very simple, you income and you salary per hour. Or they will just ask your employer by calling them or they can ask you to submit the letter saying you are a full time permanent employee who works this many hours.

CIC does not provide Non-answers, they just cant deal with people asking random questions. because answering questions is time consuming and they dont have that much staff.
they have already provided answers when they gave you guidelines.
you need personal attention, CIC advises you to go to lawyers and consultants.

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
My working hours varied initially, sometimes 34, sometimes 44 per week. But they are fairly consistent at 40 since last 3 months, i wonder what would my manager mention about my hours worked per week on my reference letter.

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which category?
when it comes to it they actually count hours.
atleast 30 hours/week for skilled workers.
but is known to vary for different categories especially trades.

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
I am well over the minimum hours needed. Also, I have been working since 14 months, with only one month break from work, so no problems there. I am just wondering what should my manager write on reference letter, as my hours were not consistent. But for sure they were always above 32/week.

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He can write whatever he needs.
you get payslips, that is the absolute proof. Everything else is just exercise.
Retail sales supervisor means skilled worker.

if you lost payslips then your company can reissue them.

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
I got recent 3 months payslips and a couple of old ones. I plan to submit only these and a reference letter. I'll try if I get my manager to write a job offer letter for me as I was not given any formal letter at the time of hiring. I am little confused as I was hired as part time employee initially, on NOC C position, 6 months later I got promoted to full time NOC B position, so do I need the initial job offer letter or what ?? Coz the initial offer letter would be for part time NOC C position.