+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Answer! Claim denied! How long will it take to arrange travel?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hello,

I am sorry for posting lots of posts. I am really anxious and do not know what to do. Now, my claim got rejected and I do not want to appeal it because I cannot wait any longer for a family issue. My wife and 3 kids have been alone for 2 years back home. Appeal process will take much time, adding to that the waiting time until the government get them over providing my claim got accepted.

So, my question is how long it will take the government to arrange my travel or deportation. I need that to be done as soon as possible because the crossing in my country (Gaza/Palestine) opens 3 days every 5 - 7 months. Now, I do not know when it will open again. It was supposed to open tomorrow but due to a fierce attack in Egypt, the Egyptian government decided not to open it until further notice.

Please if you have experience or fully aware of your answer, leave a comment so I can understand everything.

Thanks

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Yes, I have a valid passport now. However, I do not know the steps. Where should I go? Who should I contact? Can I go to the airport and book a ticket and fly?

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Just buy a plane ticket and leave. The proper procedure would be to inform CBSA, however if you need to urgently leave nobody will stop you.