+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Advise !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JGILL16

Jul 15, 2015
hello Friends,

I am permanent resident of Canada. I just got married couple months back. my husband is in Canada on work permit. he got this open work permit from his first wife. She just left him because of her personal issues after like a month of marriage. Their marriage was annulled. he has already applied under express entry OINP since January 2016. his work permit is expiring in December. but OINP is taking too long in processing. His points are 455.

I need your advise, should I withdraw his file from OINP and apply for his PR under Spousal sponsorship or I should wait for OINP and put application for work permit extension? we already got his AOR from OINP in July.

responses will be appreciated. :( :(

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply a parallel spousal sponsorship application, if you do so your OINP will be waste as you will not get back $1500 from OINP... spousal sponsorship will be sufficient... in December in the week when his earlier work permit expire, in that week apply for a an extension for work permit based on your spousal sponsorship documents

JGILL16

Jul 15, 2015
Thank you FMCAD,

Is this possible to two put applications at a same time. Do I need to get representative for spousal sponsorship application.

Will it be problem to get spousal work permit under my name, cz he has work permit from his first wife?

Thank you for your response.