+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please advise

OPJS

Sep 7, 2009
Hello

I was hoping someone can help me.

I am Canadian citizen. I moved to UK and got married to a british citizen 3 years ago. Me and my husband planing to move back to Canada to be close to my family. Would anybody suggest the best way to go about obtaining visa for him, so he would be able to look for a job once we are there. Are there any particular specifications?

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

OPJS said:
Hello

I was hoping someone can help me.

I am Canadian citizen. I moved to UK and got married to a british citizen 3 years ago. Me and my husband planing to move back to Canada to be close to my family. Would anybody suggest the best way to go about obtaining visa for him, so he would be able to look for a job once we are there. Are there any particular specifications?

Hope someone can help

Many thanks
1. As a Canadian citizen you can sponsor your spouse while residing abroad. All the forms and information are here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/famcls.asp

PMM

unoy_po

Sep 7, 2009
i am here in canada on work permit, can i sponsor my girlfriend who is not here in canada.

thank you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

unoy_po said:
i am here in canada on work permit, can i sponsor my girlfriend who is not here in canada.

thank you!
No, not really, she could apply to come as a visitor.

PMM