+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please advise requirements in skilled worker

yenoh14baby

Mar 24, 2009
hi there,

is someone can tell if you can declare in adaptibilty section your my cousin he is a citizen in canada in application in skilled worker?? is there any points in there?

second, one of the requirements they asked about employment certificate but my previous employer didn't give my certificate but i work almost 9 months i have worked permit with them ???

what should i do??

thanks in advance

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
yenoh14baby said:
hi there,

is someone can tell if you can declare in adaptibilty section your my cousin he is a citizen in canada in application in skilled worker?? is there any points in there?

second, one of the requirements they asked about employment certificate but my previous employer didn't give my certificate but i work almost 9 months i have worked permit with them ???

what should i do??

thanks in advance
1. If you can prove blood relation with your cousin, off course you should declare. U can claim 5 points for relationship. Secondly your cousin shall be existing resident of Canada. Mere citizenship and living in any other part of world will not work. Person should be living permanently in canada at the time of application

Visit CIC website and assess your self online.

2. If you can not get any document from your past employer for any reason, submit appointment letter along with explanation letter for reasons of not attaching experience document

asyousuf

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

asyousuf said:
1. If you can prove blood relation with your cousin, off course you should declare. U can claim 5 points for relationship. Secondly your cousin shall be existing resident of Canada. Mere citizenship and living in any other part of world will not work. Person should be living permanently in canada at the time of application

Visit CIC website and assess your self online.

2. If you can not get any document from your past employer for any reason, submit appointment letter along with explanation letter for reasons of not attaching experience document

asyousuf
1. You don't get 5 points for Cousins. Please read the following from www.cic.gc.ca

Relatives in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

yenoh14baby

Mar 24, 2009
hi there,

thats for reply but im just confused bec. one of you told me that i can get a point then the other one no points????

i have another question there is a requirements where it indicate:

NON-ACCOMPANYING FAMILY MEMBER DECLARATION ( WHAT DOES IT MEAN??)

Please advise

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Below is the exact wording from cic guide.

Relatives in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative, i.e., parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, (sibling), child of a grandparent, (aunt/uncle), or grandchild of a parent, (niece or nephew), who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Looking at this you cant claim points for cousin.

Cheers
Saki

yenoh14baby

Mar 24, 2009
THANKS FOR THE ADVISE...

I WOULD TO ASK IM PUTTING MY FILLING UP THE " BACKGROUND /DECLARATION FORM" THERE IS QUESTION UNDER PERSONAL HISTORY SINCE 18!! WHAT IF I DONT HAVE A ENOUGH SPACE TO PUT EVEYTHING MY DETAILS? ;)

PLEASE HELP

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Add additional sheet in form of Excel Format. Attached this sheet with the form.

Regards
Cool

yenoh14baby

Mar 24, 2009
im already here in canada im apply for immigrant under skilled worked , i just want to know if i need to get a police clearance in my requirements it show in skilled checklist that not included.. please advise me

and also how to pay them processing fee ????

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't have to get a police clearance for Canada. I think they can get it themselves. Your application guide will have instructions on how to pay.

yenoh14baby

Mar 24, 2009
i have a confusion ?? i'm ready to forward my paper under skilled worker im currently here in canada as a worker now should i send to canada embassy in manila or cic sdyney .... please reply