+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please advise Enfield and other experts--Spouse VISA

hbushra

Jan 21, 2012
Hello enfield.

Please help.Can you please guide a little bit as am going to reapply. Could you give some comments on my case?

I got a letter from job as well: here's what i wrote in it:

"This is to certify that Ms. --- D/O Mr. ---- is working as permanent employee of --company name----. Her date of appointment was [] and official designation is [].

Ms. {} is a part of our global IT Support team primarily based in USA. she found to be a motivated and task driven professional.We congratulate her on getting married and also understand the fact that she wishes to go and visit her spouse in Canada. We wish her luck with her visa application and write this letter as support thereof.

Thus, it is further certified that she will be granted a temporary leave of absence from the office, once her visa is issued. We look forward to having her on board with us once she decides to return back and join.

This certificate is issued on the particular request of above said employee.

Issued by signature & seal of "

I have a 5 yrs of job experience in Pakistan, and currently getting a good salary(more than average people would get). what other ties i could show them? please guide. also, do you think it's exactly the funding issue? or country ties? although they have not highlighted this reason.

spadesdoctor

Nov 16, 2011
Willbeat said:
Hi all,
Please go through the text above first to understand my profile. Visa for my spouse and kids have beeen rejected again. VO gave only one reason of refusal:

"I am not satisfied that u have sufficient funds, including income or assets to maintain urself in Canada"....

Really frustrated now.It was my third attempt and I have stable income of 27600 in Canada.It means visa for spouse of international student is apparently closed in Canada especially for South Asia region. I know some of my friends who were in US and other developed region (South Asian Citizen) recently brought their spouse and kids in Canada from their but have not heard any success case from South Asia in recent days.
Dear,
You will waste time and money in reapplying. The best option is judicial review if you could afford it because VO will again refuse the spouse visa based on some stupid reason as you have already told. I am also going to apply for spouse visa and if I get refusal for some stupid reason, I will go for judicial review, as judge would decide on material evidence and not probabilities as VO do.
Anyways Good luck. :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spadesdoctor said:
Dear,
You will waste time and money in reapplying. The best option is judicial review if you could afford it because VO will again refuse the spouse visa based on some stupid reason as you have already told. I am also going to apply for spouse visa and if I get refusal for some stupid reason, I will go for judicial review, as judge would decide on material evidence and not probabilities as VO do.
Anyways Good luck. :)
Hi,

1. Judicial review? It's expensive and will work ONLY if there is an 'error of law' NOT an 'error of VO's judgement'.