JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
Hi fellow members,

I am starting this thread if anyone wants to come to waterloo or Kitchener(twin cities) after landing.you can ask the questions regarding these cities living,job and accommodation etc.It will be helpful for new comers who wish to Start their life here.

Reactions: Opel and HD patel

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hi fellow members,

I am starting this thread if anyone wants to come to waterloo or Kitchener(twin cities) after landing.you can ask the questions regarding these cities living,job and accommodation etc.It will be helpful for new comers who wish to Start their life here.
Are you in Waterloo?

Kinan_bm

Mar 25, 2017
hi , i am planning to live in Waterloo-kitchener , i will relocate to this area in july , i want to ask if anybody can recommend good neighbourhoods for a family of 4 , thanks

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
hi , i am planning to live in Waterloo-kitchener , i will relocate to this area in july , i want to ask if anybody can recommend good neighbourhoods for a family of 4 , thanks

Kitchener waterloo is good overall.It depends where you are planning to live apartment or house.If you prefer house then forest heights neighborhood has high ranking in terms of good neighborhood. If you want to live in apartments then highland and westmount intersection area is best.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Kitchener waterloo is good overall.It depends where you are planning to live apartment or house.If you prefer house then forest heights neighborhood has high ranking in terms of good neighborhood. If you want to live in apartments then highland and westmount intersection area is best.
I'll be starting undergrad in Computer Science at University of Waterloo. This fall. i am done with the admission and the study permit process. I have some questions:

1: I am looking for a room, can you suggest me where should look for one and at what rent in Fall? I know for a fact that the rents in summer are very low so i need your suggestions here. Also i have been told to look for rooms in August since the people who would be leaving for coop/internship would be desperate and will accept low rents too. Is it true?
2: Are part time jobs easily available in the Waterloo/Kitchener region for students?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Agreed about Forest Heights.. ;)

ZaaraHussain

Dec 20, 2018
Hi fellow members,

I am also coming waterloo in summer, what would be the accommodation cost for a couple in waterloo/ Kitchener area? and also regarding part-time job?

Opel

Aug 17, 2018
Please what are the best Catholic or public schools(according to ranking) for kids in Kitchener? We will be landing next month