+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planning to apply in Saskatchewan..in 2013

tiger007

Champion Member
tejash said:
Hi tiger007,

chances are less for visa?....hey guys last chance for me really worried?????? :mad:
Hi,

You will not know about your "chances"... till you apply. Prepare the visa application perfectly, as per checklist of SPP category.... and hope for the best.

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

tejash

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
Hi,

You will not know about your "chances"... till you apply. Prepare the visa application perfectly, as per checklist of SPP category.... and hope for the best.

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

Thanks tiger007,

you absolutely right bro...i have gone through GBC website but cannot find fees information it's a really good HR PG Course...thanks again....

tiger007

Champion Member
tejash said:
Thanks tiger007,

you absolutely right bro...i have gone through GBC website but cannot find fees information it's a really good HR PG Course...thanks again....
Hi,

You should look more carefully.

Current BASE fees for international students at GBC range anywhere between $11,400 to $22,000 for 2 semesters. Add to this other various fees such as insurance, book& supplies, student association fees etc. etc.
http://www.georgebrown.ca/how_much_will_college_cost.aspx

They have not mentioned the exact international students base tuition fees for individual programmes. International students will need to email GBC separately and inquire about the exact base tuition fees for a particular programme.

To the best of my knowledge, the international student base tuition fee for this particular PG HR programme is $12,565.00 for 2 semesters. However, to confirm.. you should email them and inquire about it.

I once again repeat: Given you have a 3 years B.Com degree, you will most probably be not eligible for admission to any university Master degree courses and since you have an extensive work ex and interest in HR... So, for you doing a good PG certificate programme in HR (preferably with co-op- to give you that valuable Canadian work ex) from a reputed Canadian college will be the next best option... both for your career and for having maximum chances for getting visa. And this GBC 's PG programme in HR (with co-op) is one of the best course you can do..right in the heart of Toronto's downtown, where you will get the best opportunity to find work, join professional groups in HR, improve English, network, volunteer and make your resume stronger.

Alternatively, If in case..you feel that PR is your main motive.. and Sask. is the province you want to study in... then simultaneously, take admission right now in a diploma level programme in SIAST(Sask. institute of applied Sci. and tech ) .. apply for visa on GBC PG HR programme... and once you get visa... go early before cut-off date.. cancel GBC admission and join the business admin certificate/diploma in SIAST.
(http://www.siast.com/)

Also, if you feel..that fees (12,000-14,000$/ year) of colleges like GBC and SIAST is too high..and you cannot afford to do a 2 academic years/4 sem programme to be eligible for a 3 years PGWP( which will give you more than enough time to pursue immigration).. you may consider taking simultaneous admission (instead of SIAST) in 2 years diploma programmes in Business admin(HR,marketing etc.) or any other 2 acd years programme at NEW BRUNSWICK COMMUNITY COLLEGE (NBCC) in province of New Brunswick, which has a very low and affordable tuition fees of only 6,000$/year. So.. apply for visa on GBC PG HR programme... and once you get visa... go early before cut-off date.. cancel GBC admission and join the business diploma HR in NBCC. This is also an option for you.
(http://www.nbcc.ca/en/home/default.aspx)

You should hurry, as admissions for the fall intake in these colleges - GBC and SIAST/NBCC has already begun.

Best of Luck.

tejash

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
Alternatively, If in case..you feel that PR is your main motive.. and Sask. is the province you want to study in... then simultaneously, take admission right now in a diploma level programme in SIAST(Sask. institute of applied Sci. and tech ) .. apply for visa on GBC PG HR programme... and once you get visa... go early before cut-off date.. cancel GBC admission and join the business admin certificate/diploma in SIAST.
(http://www.siast.com/)

Also, if you feel..that fees (12,000-14,000$/ year) of colleges like GBC and SIAST is too high..and you cannot afford to do a 2 academic years/4 sem programme to be eligible for a 3 years PGWP( which will give you more than enough time to pursue immigration).. you may consider taking simultaneous admission (instead of SIAST) in 2 years diploma programmes in Business admin(HR,marketing etc.) or any other 2 acd years programme at NEW BRUNSWICK COMMUNITY COLLEGE (NBCC) in province of New Brunswick, which has a very low and affordable tuition fees of only 6,000$/year. So.. apply for visa on GBC PG HR programme... and once you get visa... go early before cut-off date.. cancel GBC admission and join the business diploma HR in NBCC. This is also an option for you.
(http://www.nbcc.ca/en/home/default.aspx)

You should hurry, as admissions for the fall intake in these colleges - GBC and SIAST/NBCC has already begun.

Best of Luck.

Hi tiger007,

they will transfer fees to another college?

tiger007

Champion Member
tejash said:
Hi tiger007,

they will transfer fees to another college?
Hi,

Depends on the college.
To know the detailed refund policy and procedures of GBC see: http://www.georgebrown.ca/international/currentstudents/withdrawal_refund_policy.aspx

Code:

tejash

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Depends on the college.
To know the detailed refund policy and procedures of GBC see: http://www.georgebrown.ca/international/currentstudents/withdrawal_refund_policy.aspx

Code:
Thanks tiger007,

$13000 1 yr fees-Loan
$10000 GIC- Cash

Going to take loan for fees requirement & transfer cash for GIC requirement....need anything else apart from above requirements?

Regards,
tejash

tejash

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejash said:
Thanks tiger007,

$13000 1 yr fees-Loan
$10000 GIC- Cash

Going to take loan for fees requirement & transfer cash for GIC requirement....need anything else apart from above requirements?

Regards,
tejash
tiger007 please reply....