+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planning Engineer NOC CODE

Heyfonsi

Oct 15, 2018
Please help me out in choosing NOC code... I am a Mechanical Engineer with 7 years of experience.... I worked as Mechanical Engineer for one year. SInce then i have been working as planning Engineer for Civil, and Interior fit out work. Please help me choose my NOC code @cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Please help me out in choosing NOC code... I am a Mechanical Engineer with 7 years of experience.... I worked as Mechanical Engineer for one year. SInce then i have been working as planning Engineer for Civil, and Interior fit out work. Please help me choose my NOC code @cansha
I don't know anything about that field. If you have confusion between some NOC codes and you can tell more about duties may be some members can help you narrow it down.

hari9t

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,

I am also a Planning Engineer trying to find the suitable NOC Code. Did you find the NOC Code?

shauryak65

Sep 19, 2020
Hi, I am also a planning engineer with 3+ years of experience. And I am also looking for a suitable NOC code. The options available are 2231 (technologists, not clear what it is), 2131 (civil engineer, my graduate degree is Civil engineering, but I dont have experience as a site engineer) and 0711 (Construction manager, more than 50% of the responsibilities match but I am not a manager). I would really appreciate any kind of help.

Somashekar

Feb 6, 2020
Hi,

I am also a Planning Engineer trying to find the suitable NOC Code. Did you find the NOC Code?
Hi.. Did Anybody find the exact NOC code. Is NOC 0711 relevant to Mechanical planning engineer in Oil & Gas construction.
Thanks in Advance

jasvir19

Jan 7, 2020
Hi,

anybody has any idea what should be the noc for Mechanical Planning Engineer of Construction Projects?
Pls revert

ram24

Jan 31, 2024
hello all, does any one have idea that an Civil engineer in trainee, can apply to EE as an Civil engineer, without license?