+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PINOY FSW Post July 2011, MANILA Visa Office Applicants Here

Phlcan

Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithyou said:
re: PCC from KSA --- they'll not issue the said PCC if the person is not anymore residing in KSA.

What we did is we went to DFA - OUMWA (Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers Affairs), then we requested for the "NO DEROGATORY RECORD" , it will be coming from THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE IN SAUDI. You just need to submit photocopies of your passports, most especially the pages with the entry & exit visa & the Certificate of Employment. Maximum of 2 months ang release. CIO approved of it naman.... ;D
Hi faithyou,
Magkano ang fees for obtaining such certificate? In your case, gaano katagal bago mo natanggap? Thanks.

koishii_3

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-12
AOR Received.
09-01-12
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
Wala pa po bng nkreceive ng MR this week?

Joknitz15

May 3, 2012
Hello,

Im just new here, and im reading some of the threads..I hope you can help me.
Im planning to apply as fsw mi3..i will pass my application by june 1st week?
The current status of the noc im planning to apply; 345 applicant as of may 2012
and the other is 300 applicant

So my question is should i pursue my application with this june or shoul i wait for july
So the numbered of applicant will reset?

Im just having 2nd thought kasi baka mawala sa noc yun job na un.. Or on theother hand andun
Ulit ...

And another question my cash in hand as of june2012 is aroun 11k cnd and i have a spouse to be with me in my application ?? Should i wait to earn the 14k cnd that the requirement, to apply for fsw???

Thanks,

Its industrial electrician and electrician

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
Joknitz15 said:
Hello,

Im just new here, and im reading some of the threads..I hope you can help me.
Im planning to apply as fsw mi3..i will pass my application by june 1st week?
The current status of the noc im planning to apply; 345 applicant as of may 2012
and the other is 300 applicant

So my question is should i pursue my application with this june or shoul i wait for july
So the numbered of applicant will reset?

Im just having 2nd thought kasi baka mawala sa noc yun job na un.. Or on theother hand andun
Ulit ...

And another question my cash in hand as of june2012 is aroun 11k cnd and i have a spouse to be with me in my application ?? Should i wait to earn the 14k cnd that the requirement, to apply for fsw???

Thanks,

Its industrial electrician and electrician
Same situation when we were supposed to apply on June 2011, we started arranging our documents 3 months before the list closed on July, the cap hasn't reached yet that time. But when our docs were supposed to be filed, suddenly, the cap's done...3 days before the list closed.
You see, applicants may come all over the world, so no one really knows the exact number of applications/documents coming in everyday. The number maybe 345 when you checked it but tomorrow, it may go 400 right away...
All we did was, to pray hard that our NOC is still included in the coming list,blessedly it was still in the list. We gathered all our needed documents, got ready for the next batch of prioritized professions.. Then the day they opened the new list on July 2011...we were the first ones to file...or should I say we were included in the early birds...
If you are afraid that your NOC might not be included in the next list, why not file your application as early as now, why wait for June?
You are chasing your dreams now, so don't waste any time...as for the money matters, there are some agencies arranging assistance for it...been there, done that ;D

arrowsmom

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
7241 / 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application kit
AOR Received.
02/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
02/21/12
Med's Request
05/03/12 (thank you Lord)
Med's Done....
05/22/12 Meds Sent to CEM : 06/22/12
Interview........
07/22/12 Medical results have been received on ECAS
Passport Req..
08/06/12 (DM : 09/20/2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/12
LANDED..........
10/23/12 at Edmonton, AB
koishii_3 said:
Wala pa po bng nkreceive ng MR this week?
waiting pa rin kami so are some October and September applicants but dhwen and prayers don sa kabilang forum got their MRs today, 28 Feb sila nag AOR, both are NOC 2151

praise God at may movement sa Manila VO

Joknitz15

May 3, 2012
sodapop said:
Same situation when we were supposed to apply on June 2011, we started arranging our documents 3 months before the list closed on July, the cap hasn't reached yet that time. But when our docs were supposed to be filed, suddenly, the cap's done...3 days before the list closed.
You see, applicants may come all over the world, so no one really knows the exact number of applications/documents coming in everyday. The number maybe 345 when you checked it but tomorrow, it may go 400 right away...
All we did was, to pray hard that our NOC is still included in the coming list,blessedly it was still in the list. We gathered all our needed documents, got ready for the next batch of prioritized professions.. Then the day they opened the new list on July 2011...we were the first ones to file...or should I say we were included in the early birds...
If you are afraid that your NOC might not be included in the next list, why not file your application as early as now, why wait for June?
You are chasing your dreams now, so don't waste any time...as for the money matters, there are some agencies arranging assistance for it...been there, done that ;D
Tnx sodapop

Big help.. Can you message me personally coz i have so many question to ask?
If you dont mind.
I want to know how your application goes?
Tnx. Hope its okay.

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Joknitz15 said:
Tnx sodapop

Big help.. Can you message me personally coz i have so many question to ask?
If you dont mind.
I want to know how your application goes?
Tnx. Hope its okay.
sure i would love to.....lets pray for the best of everything!

Joknitz15

May 3, 2012
Sorry sodapop,

I can not reply on your PM, i dont know how to reply, that why i use this trend to reply for you.
I'l just ask if i pursue my application by june? Then suddenly th noc job is cap reach already, then in july a new noc released and hopefully my noc job is still there,, is my application will carry over to the new MI released?

When did you pass your application??? Are you already at canada?
Sorry for many question. Thank you

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Joknitz15

I would suggest, wait for July. Did you check if your NOC is included in the yearly list? If yes, most likely...it will still be included this year..by God's grace, let's pray hard for that :D

I think your situation now was once our situation too...according to advise..its better to wait for the next list...so that's what we did. Get ready all your papers for July 2012.

Do you have an agent? We do have our agent, because me and my family are all living here in Saudi Arabia and we do not have any clear idea how to begin applying for Canada. We are 400 kms. away from the Canadian embassy here and its impractical for us to travel frequently just to file our papers...for safety reasons.

April 2011- signed contract with our agency
July 2011- forwarded our documents to Nova Scotia, Canada
August 2011- Nova Scotia forwarded our documents to Visa Office- Manila
November 2011- Eligibility Assessment from CIO
December 2011- File number from Visa Office received (from here you can check online the status of your application)
January 2012- Medical Request
Feb. 2012- Done with our medical
April 2012- Medical Results received in Visa office-Manila from High Commission in London

Sadly, my medical gone missing so the concerned office is still tracking its whereabouts. Hopefully, it will be found asap because its causing us worries of delay. We are waiting for some development on the case...were praying it would be resolved that I won't have to re-take my medical...We are planning to fly to Canada on October 2012.

My husband is the principal applicant- We're both architects by profession

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
4 months na since done un initial meds ko. and more than 3 months na since nareceived ng cem wala man lang movement ang CEM. sobrang bagal. lapit na mag July 2012. 2-3 months nalang ang natitira sa mi3. since aug 2012 ay simula na ng 2nd aor for mi4 sa mvo. what to do what to do :eek:

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
westpoint said:
yes un lang..

for 16 up, xray, blood test, urinalysis, snelen's chart reading (bespectacled persons, kindly bring ur specs o reading glass po), interview abt med. history (kung u undergo medical operation, was/when confined and for what reason...) for those whose children had primary complex, u can bring a certificate from ur doctor na cleared na from it ung anak niyo kasi hihingin din to na u submit.
for 15 age below walang blood tests just interview abt medical history, xray, urine, snelen's chart reading, just this.
for 9/10? below urinalysis, saka interview lang medical history...my daughter was asked to add some numbers, checked the fingers (sguro kung completo hehe) and kung nakakabasa, marunong mag count ganon lang...

agahan na lang din pagpunta sa nationwide or any dmp's that u prefer para maaga rin matapos....
my question po ako my inland application ako sa sposor ng husband ko dito ako sa Phil. to help my kids with their documents requested by the CIC-Manila the after i submit nag bigay n sila for medical form asking some medical records my problem is un youngest ko n my history ng primary complex 2008 n di na ituloy ng mother ko ang pag ggmot bale 3 months lang cya n ngamot umalis ako May 2008 di n follow up ng mother ko un sa primary complex maging way kay un para madenay un medical nila thank you very much God Bless

Joknitz15

May 3, 2012
Sodapop ,

Thank you can you message me your email.
So many Q here. So i can ask you more ..
I sorry po talga. Tnahk you.

jeffloujed

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Parts Unknown - Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
October 8, 2010
Med's Request
March 6, 2012
Med's Done....
March 31, 2012
Passport Req..
October 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
October 29, 2012
LANDED..........
March ? 2013
bereth said:
hi jeffloujed,

Nag apply kami FBI namin nung November 3, 2011, nakuha namin yung clearance first week ng January 2012.

bereth
@bereth and to all :

just want to share that I have just received my FBI clearance thru the mail. I wasnt expecting it till the end of the month,since according to their website, the processing time is 8 weeks which would not include the delivery time (2 weeks), also depending on the volume of applications they receive. Well ,it seems they are not too loaded these times.. :D
March 27 - FBI received
April 16 - FBI sent via mail (approx. 2 weeks processing, wow)
May 2 - Phils Post Office recieved, and got it the following day May 3

Cool. It wasnt a hassle after all. It was my first time to mail something like this, so I was worried about that it could be misplaced, or placed under a thick pile and forgotten, etc... hehehe, anyway, still waiting for the FBI clearance of my wife (PA) which was sent a month after I sent mine. So here's hoping it would be as fast.

Regards to everyone and best wishes to all of those who have sent their FBI clearance request that you may get yours soon too.

- jeffloujed

arrowsmom

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
7241 / 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application kit
AOR Received.
02/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
02/21/12
Med's Request
05/03/12 (thank you Lord)
Med's Done....
05/22/12 Meds Sent to CEM : 06/22/12
Interview........
07/22/12 Medical results have been received on ECAS
Passport Req..
08/06/12 (DM : 09/20/2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/12
LANDED..........
10/23/12 at Edmonton, AB
jijitipie said:
4 months na since done un initial meds ko. and more than 3 months na since nareceived ng cem wala man lang movement ang CEM. sobrang bagal. lapit na mag July 2012. 2-3 months nalang ang natitira sa mi3. since aug 2012 ay simula na ng 2nd aor for mi4 sa mvo. what to do what to do :eek:
hi Ji mas lalo kami wala pang MR

Joknitz15

May 3, 2012
Hello! Goodvday... Am new here- just want to ask
If you already took ielts but its already expired; so i need to take again- would it be possible that my grades will be lower than before? Would there be a bias for 2nd re-takers? Or there is a chance my grade will be improve?

Thank you- for all inputs and opinions!