+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo specifications for PPR Jan 2018

dadnani

Oct 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I received PPR request just before christmas. I did send my passport along with photos and annex yesterday. For the photos, they ask you to have sender's name and dob along with the photographer's name, address and date the photo was taken on back of one photo. We are asked to send both and I had this information on back of both the photos. Is anything wrong in sending information behind both photos instead of one? Will I have to resend photos again? Any help with greatly appreciated. My photo specifications match whatever they have asked for as I got my photo taken from a shoppers drug mart store nearby my place of residence.

Reactions: Hajimuktar

woot2342

Nov 1, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I received PPR request just before christmas. I did send my passport along with photos and annex yesterday. For the photos, they ask you to have sender's name and dob along with the photographer's name, address and date the photo was taken on back of one photo. We are asked to send both and I had this information on back of both the photos. Is anything wrong in sending information behind both photos instead of one? Will I have to resend photos again? Any help with greatly appreciated. My photo specifications match whatever they have asked for as I got my photo taken from a shoppers drug mart store nearby my place of residence.
Did the same thing. I don't think it should be a problem.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Should not be any problem. I heard many people did the same but had no issue with COPR. And received the passport with stamp.

No

Jan 16, 2014
I submitted wrong specification photo with my PPR will there be an issue in getting the PR Visa