+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Specifications-Doubts

Raj_Zain

Jul 16, 2011
Hi Guys
Regarding Photo Specification-it is mentioned that one must send photo of you and your family..........so does family consist of my parents also whose names were mentioned in application.. neither they are not accompanying me nor they are dependent on me

secondly after lot of explanation also, my photographer made my snap as 35 mm from chin to crow which is 5 mm more than permissible limit as per specification?will it be ok or i need to get the other one???????/

sorry guys may be m suspecting everything because i got rejected before so this is last chance for me and after lot of courage......hope u wl understand.pls suggest

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Zain said:
Hi Guys
Regarding Photo Specification-it is mentioned that one must send photo of you and your family..........so does family consist of my parents also whose names were mentioned in application.. neither they are not accompanying me nor they are dependent on me

secondly after lot of explanation also, my photographer made my snap as 35 mm from chin to crow which is 5 mm more than permissible limit as per specification?will it be ok or i need to get the other one???????/

sorry guys may be m suspecting everything because i got rejected before so this is last chance for me and after lot of courage......hope u wl understand.pls suggest
Hello,
You don't need to submit any photos of those who are not included for accompanying you to Canada. Usually it is wife and kids only.
You have to follow the photo specification. There is a drawing on the check list and on the guide. Print that page and give it the photographer. It is very easy in the studio to take exact size photograph as they are resizing it on the computer. In case you submit the photo you have at present, perhaps they may return or even though it is accepted there could be a problem for issuance of PR card. Possibility is there that the PR Card may be on hold and you have to submit new photos. So better you do it now.

Raj_Zain

Jul 16, 2011
THANKS WILSON
Ya in the guide also it is specified that family consists of wife and kids only......................

The doubt came to my mind because in earlier application forms we have to past 1 photograph of each family member so i thought they still require it........since in new form of application this thing is removed totally...............

anyways good for me............