+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Phd and financial/bank statements

sareen

May 18, 2012
Fee Schadu;

Hello every body.

If my brother is sponcering me from USA(He is citizan of USA) weather following documents will be sufficient/not

Sponcership Latter
Tax Returns
Bank Statement (20,000US$)

My Fee for ist year is 14000US$
Its mention on offer latter that I will obtaine schlorship from University of 2700C$

Tie to Pakistan to best of my knowledge means employment hestory as it is mention CHC doest accept any property documents

Thanks

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Hello every body.

If my brother is sponcering me from USA(He is citizan of USA) weather following documents will be sufficient/not

Sponcership Latter
Tax Returns
Bank Statement (20,000US$)

My Fee for ist year is 14000US$
Its mention on offer latter that I will obtaine schlorship from University of 2700C$

Tie to Pakistan to best of my knowledge means employment hestory as it is mention CHC doest accept any property documents

Where is it written that chc doent accept propert documents??????

sareen

May 18, 2012
CHC accept property evaluation documents not origenal one you have to make a translation and attest them from notry public

Cheers

bijaya

Feb 24, 2014
Hello!!
I am Bijaya Kumar Uprety from Nepal. I have been offered the PhD in biotechnology program in lakehead university canada for the upcoming fall session 2014. I am married for 4 months now and I do want my spouse to accompany me during my stay in Canada. I am aware that my wife and I can apply for the visa concurrently (i.e my wife for TRV and OWP visa and myself for study permit and OWP). My professor has offered me a stipend of 12000 CAD per/year and a tuition fee waiver.
My concern is how much money I need to show in my bank account to secure the visa for my dependent. Additionally, the required amount should be held in my own account or it can be held in my mother's bank account and will it be ok if my father-in-law show his bank balance?? Furthermore for how long should the bank balance be maintained before we apply for visa.
I would appreciate if you could clear these doubts.
Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Bijaya Kumar Uprety