+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist 3131

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
Hi....

This is a pharmacist from Pakistan having more then one year experience in the industrial pharmacy i would be applying now i need to know below following,

For the initial appication i have to send all forms to CIO or London Visa office both??

need your kind help.....

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
You send the full app to CIO, not London.

You also check if the cap is not reached for your NOC, yet, before you submit.

donmar

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi gemini88

You could visit the other Pharmacist thread or the post June 26 thread for more info.

donmar

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
ok thanks.

cap has not reached still have a margin of about 150 can you let know how much time tentative it takes for approval of application?

waiting for reply.

Bman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
12/07/11
Med's Done....
27/07/11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/11
LANDED..........
Jan 28, 2011
gemini88 said:
Hi....

This is a pharmacist from Pakistan having more then one year experience in the industrial pharmacy i would be applying now i need to know below following,

For the initial appication i have to send all forms to CIO or London Visa office both??

need your kind help.....
You'll get a lot of information on the thread; "Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS" Goodluck to you.

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
Thanx for the replies,

I wanted to know a few things for applying because i really need help for applying my application to the CIO,

1- Most important is that for initial application filing to the CIO what are the mendatory supporting docs which are necessary to attach with the check list for CIO it may consist the IELTS results, Police character certificate and the passports copy notarized do i need to send any other dox initially with the forms?

2- The guide says that i also have to send the visa document checklist?
IF there are any other documents which should be included please guide....

Do i have to provide a work experience from my existing company with the initial application or this should be provided after my application is being approved from the CIO and when it is forwarded to VISA OFFICE, i have been reading the guide and there are some hitches which iam not being able to solve :(

I need an expert opinion plzzzzzzzzz help :(

Below please find the point which i want to be explained,
Document Checklist [IMM 5612] Point 12 sub-point 2?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Gemini88,

Well i want to let you know that there is separate thread for Pharmacist:3131. Find the address of it in my signature.

Now to i found that you have not gone through properly to Guide book E57. Please go through it . Check list itself say what are the documents that needs to be attached . You have to attach Birth Certificate of your & spouse if you are married. Marriage certificate / Proof of Fund .

What is your visa post ?

Please post your query on separate thread for Pharmacist:3131 to have quick reply from others also.

Regards,
Mayank

gemini88 said:
Thanx for the replies,

I wanted to know a few things for applying because i really need help for applying my application to the CIO,

1- Most important is that for initial application filing to the CIO what are the mendatory supporting docs which are necessary to attach with the check list for CIO it may consist the IELTS results, Police character certificate and the passports copy notarized do i need to send any other dox initially with the forms.

2- The guide says that i also have to send the visa document checklist? what does this exactly mean can anyone please guide me what is basic requirements that i need to send with my application to the CIO either only these are the requirements or there are other documents to sent with the initial application forms in the basic checklist.

3- According to my best knowledge the initial dox which should be attached are IELTS result, Police character certificate and my passport copy which should be notarized.

IF there are any other documents which should be included please guide....

Do i have to provide a work experience from my existing company with the initial application or this should be provided after my application is being approved from the CIO and when it is forwarded to VISA OFFICE, i have been reading the guide and there are some hitches which iam not being able to solve :(

I need an expert opinion plzzzzzzzzz help :(

Below please find the point which i want to be explained,

Document Checklist [IMM 5612] Point 12 sub-point 2?

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
mayankpandya said:
Gemini88,

Well i want to let you know that there is separate thread for Pharmacist:3131. Find the address of it in my signature.

Now to i found that you have not gone through properly to Guide book E57. Please go through it . Check list itself say what are the documents that needs to be attached . You have to attach Birth Certificate of your & spouse if you are married. Marriage certificate / Proof of Fund .

What is your visa post ?

Please post your query on separate thread for Pharmacist:3131 to have quick reply from others also.

Regards,
Mayank

Can u send me the link to this guide book?

actually the problem area is that The guide says i also have to send the visa document checklist? is it mandatory or i can submit without visa specific docs? because i am running out of time and cap is about to reach and if i start gathering visa docs then it will be very late.

regards.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Here is the link of Application guide line.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp then go here .

1. Read the general information

Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
> also in PDF format PDF, 836 KB

No you can not apply without Visa Office Checklist. What is your Visa post ? Get the VO documents . It is must. Otherwise your application get rejected . Yes Cap is about to fill around 10-15 March ( Its just my calculation ) . So make sure you read & collect all documents.

Good luck ..If you need more assistant then post your query on Pharmacist:3131 Thread.

Regards,
Mayank

gemini88 said:
Can u send me the link to this guide book?

actually the problem area is that The guide says i also have to send the visa document checklist? is it mandatory or i can submit without visa specific docs? because i am running out of time and cap is about to reach and if i start gathering visa docs then it will be very late.

regards.

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
yes i do have that guidelines.
It means i have to submit application with visa docs :(
well what if i just enter my application without visa docs so that atleast my application get in a queue and in a meanwhile (hope so before rejection) i complete all visa docs and submit it. what u suggest??
I just dont want to miss the chance because i m afraid whether 3131 category get chance again or not.

Thankx

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Do not go for it. They will simply reject your application & send it back to you.

It is Must to send VO checklist.

Regards,
Mayank

gemini88 said:
yes i do have that guidelines.
It means i have to submit application with visa docs :(
well what if i just enter my application without visa docs so that atleast my application get in a queue and in a meanwhile (hope so before rejection) i complete all visa docs and submit it. what u suggest??
I just dont want to miss the chance because i m afraid whether 3131 category get chance again or not.

Thankx

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
okay. then i can just hope that cap doesn't reach and i can submit my application with VO docs

Thank you for all your support

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Pls can anyone help!!!! I will like to know at what point after the receipt of the first PER is one expected to send the Police clearance certificates to the Visa Office.
Or do we have wait till the VO request for it.