Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
helppp said:
true, logic,,,, but hurts,,,,,,
Yeah it really hurts..... But what can we do about it :( except praying :)

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
luckymystery said:
Yeah it really hurts..... But what can we do about it :( except praying :)
but i have a question,.,,,, it is supposed that they,cic, are publishing or updating the no. of caps reached weekly to guide or give the people who interest to apply an idea if they still have time or not to send their applications or not coz it is too late, i mean when anyone intending to apply and check the cap reached then found it say 300 he/she will do apply,,,, so, they are missleading people...

is it right!!!!

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
luckymystery said:
I said so after analyzing the data from the spread sheet and the website.

My application reached CIO on 25th July and I have not received any positive or negative response from CIO so far. It shows that CIO has not started working on last week july applications yet. Yesterday 19th July applicant confirmed a response from CIO. and a payment debited was confirmed from 10th August applicant.

And website gives the number of applications that can be sent to Visa offices for further processing.
So to summarize; CIO is checking the eligibility of 3rd week of July applications and found 320 applications of 3131 which can be further processed in their Visa Offices. i.e. CIO is having backlog of more than 60 days.

Website says like this under the NOC Cap list;

"*The number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of October 18, 2011 is approximate."

Complete means the one who are ready for further processing in their Visa Offices. And these 320 applications are being checked for their completeness for further processing and I have not received any response from CIO for further processing of application yet. So what I extracted from the spread sheet is that these 320 applications are complete till 19th July or so. and only 180 slots are left.

So I think applicants till 15th August might be in the safe zone but after that the chances are going to be fading.
Just my opinion. I may be wrong.
Some people misguide due to the unawareness of the procedure of processing of CIC
This analysis is due to the unawareness of procedure
My dear you can’t distinguish between completeness check and pre eligibility reviews because you have not read the instruction guide thoroughly.
In this guide every step is clear
On the website it is mentioned that these are those applications which are complete not these have been processed for pre eligibility review
Your own case is example that your application is in cap because this is complete but is in process for pre eligibility review
Please re read my post
CIC announces the No of the applications received weekly on the basis of the completeness check which requires 7 to 15 days after the submission of the application not on the basis of eligibility review which requires 60 to 90 days. On this forum a no of applicants are worried about cap, I advise them if cap is not reached to 500 after 15 days of your application reached then your application is in cap except two NOCs 1122 and 3152. So my dear you are safe if cap did not reach after 15 days after the submission of your application but you may receive your PER within 90 days.
Read the following statement of the guide about Completeness check and Eligibility Review.
Application for permanent residence: Federal skilled worker class (IMM 7000)
What Happens Next
The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.
Phase Description
Completeness check Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
• all required fields in your application forms are complete,
• all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
• the correct processing fee payment has been made
If your application is:
• incomplete or;
• the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.
Eligibility Review An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
• your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:
• provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
• confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued
Selection and Admissibility If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:
• minimal requirements
• selection factors
• sufficient funds
• admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
• If your score is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing.

There fore completeness check consists of only

so it requires only 7 to 15 days only

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
[/quote]

"CIC announces the No of the applications received weekly on the basis of the completeness check which requires 7 to 15 days after the submission of the application not on the basis of eligibility review which requires 60 to 90 days."

lets agree that the completeness check takes 7-15 days,,, but the question is when they begin the process of checking the file? it doesn't seem that they do it immediately when receiving the file, from the ss i conclude that it takes about 2 months since receiving the file to do the completeness check then directly if pass the check they charge the fees, this why we see fees encashment after about 2 months of receiving file not after 15 days,,,, didn't u ask the question: why does fees encashment take2 months?

but in the other hand, i hope that ur point of view is correct, coz my file received on oct 11......

thanx

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
helppp said:
"CIC announces the No of the applications received weekly on the basis of the completeness check which requires 7 to 15 days after the submission of the application not on the basis of eligibility review which requires 60 to 90 days."

lets agree that the completeness check takes 7-15 days,,, but the question is when they begin the process of checking the file? it doesn't seem that they do it immediately when receiving the file, from the ss i conclude that it takes about 2 months since receiving the file to do the completeness check then directly if pass the check they charge the fees, this why we see fees encashment after about 2 months of receiving file not after 15 days,,,, didn't u ask the question: why does fees encashment take2 months?

but in the other hand, i hope that ur point of view is correct, coz my file received on oct 11......

thanx

completeness check may not include en cashment of the payment because cic can easily judge the correct processing fee payment without en cash . cc or bd or dd is en cashed at the start of pre eligibility review

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
completeness check may not include en cashment of the payment because cic can easily judge the correct processing fee payment without en cash . cc or bd or dd is en cashed at the start of pre eligibility review
[/quote]

Eligibility Review An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
• your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:
confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued

in the last point they say a refund will be issued....when or in what stage do u think the fees encashed?

for sure in the previous step,,,,,

M

menge8

Dear Pharma forum,

It is time to add good news. Yesterday, I received a regular mail from Nairobi visa office after becoming in process on Oct 3, 20111 requesting to complete Medicals for me and my wife, effect payment for right of permanent residence fee and submit passport with sixty days. I am so happy guysssssssssssss!

Regards,

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
menge8 said:
Dear Pharma forum,

It is time to add good news. Yesterday, I received a regular mail from Nairobi visa office after becoming in process on Oct 3, 20111 requesting to complete Medicals for me and my wife, effect payment for right of permanent residence fee and submit passport with sixty days. I am so happy guysssssssssssss!

Regards,
congratz!!

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
menge8 said:
Dear Pharma forum,

Regards,
congratss buddy.gud luck ahead ;D

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
menge8 said:
Dear Pharma forum,

Regards,
many congrats.... 8)

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
helppp said:
but i have a question,.,,,, it is supposed that they,cic, are publishing or updating the no. of caps reached weekly to guide or give the people who interest to apply an idea if they still have time or not to send their applications or not coz it is too late, i mean when anyone intending to apply and check the cap reached then found it say 300 he/she will do apply,,,, so, they are missleading people...

is it right!!!!
you are right. they r misleading caz of overload of applications.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
farrukh ahmad said:
Some people misguide due to the unawareness of the procedure of processing of CIC
This analysis is due to the unawareness of procedure
My dear you can't distinguish between completeness check and pre eligibility reviews because you have not read the instruction guide thoroughly.
In this guide every step is clear
On the website it is mentioned that these are those applications which are complete not these have been processed for pre eligibility review
Your own case is example that your application is in cap because this is complete but is in process for pre eligibility review
Please re read my post
CIC announces the No of the applications received weekly on the basis of the completeness check which requires 7 to 15 days after the submission of the application not on the basis of eligibility review which requires 60 to 90 days. On this forum a no of applicants are worried about cap, I advise them if cap is not reached to 500 after 15 days of your application reached then your application is in cap except two NOCs 1122 and 3152. So my dear you are safe if cap did not reach after 15 days after the submission of your application but you may receive your PER within 90 days.
Read the following statement of the guide about Completeness check and Eligibility Review.
Application for permanent residence: Federal skilled worker class (IMM 7000)
What Happens Next
The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.
Phase Description
Completeness check Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
If your application is:
• incomplete or;
• the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.
• confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued
Selection and Admissibility If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:
• minimal requirements
• selection factors
• sufficient funds
• admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
• If your score is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing.

so it requires only 7 to 15 days only
I totally agree with you that completeness check takes 7-15 days. And CIO updates websites for complete applications and this number doesn't indicate of the recently received applications. Now it takes 7-15 days for completeness check of those applications who are in the hand of officers working not of those who reached CIO a day or two days ago. As applications do not straight away go to officers for completeness check after being received from courier.
And its been officially accepted by Immigration minister that CIO has backlogs of prejune applicants and of current applications as well caz they have received more than 13000 applications till mid of July, 2011.
And its been confirmed from many applicants of this forum who e-mailed or enquired on phone from CIO for the update of their application status and many of them received the answers that either
"they have not their submission with them and it doesn't mean that they don't have their applications. please enquire after 2-3 weeks, a further search can be done."
or
applicants received replies on phone that
" they are still working on July applicants"
It means if they are working on July applicants so far then how can they say they have got 320 complete applications of 3131 till 18th October when they have not even completed their work on July applications?????? As of new instructions dated 18th July, 2011, NOC is not to be written on the envelope which means that any application they are receiving now will not tell CIO officers that what is the NOC of the application??? It means when CIO officers open the envelope for completeness check then they come to know that the applicant belongs to which NOC. Before opening the application they have no way to count the application for any specific NOC.

So to summarize; CIO is working on applications received in the last week of July irrespective of any specific NOC and all the applications, they have opened so far and found them complete, are being updated on the website.

Again its my personal opinion. One may differ or not, everyone's personal choice.

I wish i am wrong about it, i am not saying all this that applicants after August should start worrying. I am saying so that one must be mentally prepared and try to search for other options.
I pray that everyone who has put a lot of efforts to make it happen to send the application must be in the CAP (as i know how much efforts and money it takes to make it happen)

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
luckymystery said:
I totally agree with you that completeness check takes 7-15 days. And CIO updates websites for complete applications and this number doesn't indicate of the recently received applications. Now it takes 7-15 days for completeness check of those applications who are in the hand of officers working not of those who reached CIO a day or two days ago. As applications do not straight away go to officers for completeness check after being received from courier.
And its been officially accepted by Immigration minister that CIO has backlogs of prejune applicants and of current applications as well caz they have received more than 13000 applications till mid of July, 2011.
And its been confirmed from many applicants of this forum who e-mailed or enquired on phone from CIO for the update of their application status and many of them received the answers that either
"they have not their submission with them and it doesn't mean that they don't have their applications. please enquire after 2-3 weeks, a further search can be done."
or
applicants received replies on phone that
" they are still working on July applicants"
It means if they are working on July applicants so far then how can they say they have got 320 complete applications of 3131 till 18th October when they have not even completed their work on July applications?????? As of new instructions dated 18th July, 2011, NOC is not to be written on the envelope which means that any application they are receiving now will not tell CIO officers that what is the NOC of the application??? It means when CIO officers open the envelope for completeness check then they come to know that the applicant belongs to which NOC. Before opening the application they have no way to count the application for any specific NOC.

So to summarize; CIO is working on applications received in the last week of July irrespective of any specific NOC and all the applications, they have opened so far and found them complete, are being updated on the website.

Again its my personal opinion. One may differ or not, everyone's personal choice.

I wish i am wrong about it, i am not saying all this that applicants after August should start worrying. I am saying so that one must be mentally prepared and try to search for other options.
I pray that everyone who has put a lot of efforts to make it happen to send the application must be in the CAP (as i know how much efforts and money it takes to make it happen)

same as i've tried to explain before but in other words,,,, applications received are put in a bout 2- month waiting list....

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
helppp said:
same as i've tried to explain before but in other words,,,, applications received are put in a bout 2- month waiting list....
yes you are very right. But dear Farrukh is not willing to agree on it.