+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP without job offer with SOWP extension. Help required.

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,

I found a remote job. It's a company from Montreal. But we are in Toronto. Would that be a problem in any way now or in the future for CEC.
hi so did you withdraw your spouse sow application or what result / decision you guys get on your spouse SOWP application?

i am in the same situation

Aug 15, 2022
Where should I submit job offer letter and payslips while extending spouse open work permit? There is no separate document list for these two.

Aug 15, 2022
Hi,

Please help, I applied for PGWP as soon as I completed graduation(no job yet) along with my wife's SOWP extension(working for the last 5 months). I only included her employment letter. Are the pay stubs for her mandatory?

• Received official transcript & status letter on Jan 19 2022.
  • Application date Jan 22, 2022.
  • Study permit & SOWP end date April 30, 2022.
  • I applied for PGWP without a job offer and no pay stubs.

I applied with a SOWP extension because our permits would expire in April and I am not sure when I will get the job. I have added her employment letter only missed pay stubs. Should I send it via webform? Have I made any mistake?
where did you submit job offer letter, I cannot see any separate document list for it?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Asking for a friend.

My friend studied a 2-year program and graduated last May (2023). She submitted her PGWP along with her husband's SOWP extension. At the time, she had a Teer 5 job. However, she didn't submit any employment letter, contract, or paystubs when applying for both PGWP and SOWP. The husband is also working.

Now she found out that she had to submit proof that she was working. She sent a webform with her contract and most recent pay stub, but given that they submitted their application almost 5 months ago, they're concerned that the decision will be made before the webform is reviewed.

What are their options? Is it likely that hey may review the webform and approve both permits?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Asking for a friend.

My friend studied a 2-year program and graduated last May (2023). She submitted her PGWP along with her husband's SOWP extension. At the time, she had a Teer 5 job. However, she didn't submit any employment letter, contract, or paystubs when applying for both PGWP and SOWP. The husband is also working.

Now she found out that she had to submit proof that she was working. She sent a webform with her contract and most recent pay stub, but given that they submitted their application almost 5 months ago, they're concerned that the decision will be made before the webform is reviewed.

What are their options? Is it likely that hey may review the webform and approve both permits?
When I applied for my PGWP IN 2020, i included my wife's SOWP extension application. Both were approved, even though I did not submit an employment letter or paystub.

Reactions: andrews17

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Asking for a friend.

They sent a webform with her employment letter and last paystub. A week later, they both got PGWP and SOWP approved.

zylgwyn

Jun 5, 2024
Got a question, what if I worked remotely for many years for Australian company that is registered under Australian business commerce but they do have sales & operations in Canada for many years already. Will IRCC accept my contract/paystubs/work details etc for SOWP application? Note, I'm also PGWP holder right now & my job is under TEER 1.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Got a question, what if I worked remotely for many years for Australian company that is registered under Australian business commerce but they do have sales & operations in Canada for many years already. Will IRCC accept my contract/paystubs/work details etc for SOWP application? Note, I'm also PGWP holder right now & my job is under TEER 1.
To the best of my knowledge this will not be accepted and the employment needs to be with an employer in Canada.