+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP related

Yeet_sire

Apr 5, 2021
I just got accepted to my flight school of choice and they’re sending my LOA so I can start my visa process . My flight training is going last a little over a year and what I had in mind is that I’d get my permit and work as a flight instructor and apply to Uni and get a degree while I’m at it and use up the 3 year PGWP . Is this even possible if not what alternative should I have in mind at least

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok but is it possible that after the flight school I apply to join a university while I’m there then apply for PGWP after I’m done ?
You will need a new study permit after your flight school to attend a university after getting acceptance. You will need to show you can afford a university degree after paying for flight school. Once you graduate from university, you can apply for a PGWP.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I just got accepted to my flight school of choice and they’re sending my LOA so I can start my visa process . My flight training is going last a little over a year and what I had in mind is that I’d get my permit and work as a flight instructor and apply to Uni and get a degree while I’m at it and use up the 3 year PGWP . Is this even possible if not what alternative should I have in mind at least
While I wouldn't want to discourage you, maybe go for Uni first? I started off my flight training, and out of nowhere paused it to get into college just before Covid hit. Doesn't hurt to have some post secondary credential. I'm happy I chose that considering the pandemic. What are your plans long term, are you willing to go back to your home country, and fly there?