+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP rejected and study permit RESTORATION

ariellyyy

Jan 19, 2017
HI GUYS!

i graduated from a 2 year program in george brown college, Toronto in april, 2016, id like to note that its a program that can either be 2-year (graduating with 1 diploma), or 3-year (graduating with 2 diplomas). However i forgot to apply for my work permit within the 90 days of my graduation date so my work permit was rejected and my study permit/temporary residency is expired on 17th, jan, 2017 which is the date when the officer refused my PGWP application, although the expiry date written on my study permit and visa was 31st, August, 2017.

Also, i was enrolled in the 3rd year of this program in september, 2016 right after i applied for my PGWP and i only have 1 semester left for me to complete this and to get 2 diplomas and also to apply for PGWP again, the moment i was notified that my study permit/temporary residency is expired i withdrawn from my program after 2 days and i also got my school to send me an admission letter as of January, 2018. Now i am still within the restoration period (90 days) of my study permit , but im just very stressed about the restoration, i try approaching a lawyer but he was asking for 1000$ to take care of my case. is it worth it? what are my chances of getting my study permit/visa renewed (also like to note that i've never fell any courses, always been full-time, my grades arent that good though, around 2.0 - 2.5 so C - C+)?

any advice would be much appreciated!

nizzu

Jan 15, 2017
To make ur status valid and legal, dun think about money.
Moreover approach two or three consultants, discuss your case with them, after dat file your application.