+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Refused! Missed Official Transcript

Ikennam

May 24, 2019
Yes; they gracefully reconsidered and approved my application within 10 working days that I applied for reconsideration.

I sense that perhaps you’re in a similar situation at the moment and so I wish you all the very best.

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Just in case, anyone stumble across this thread in future, I was approved for a TRP/OWP for 3 years last month. Hopefully it will give you some hope & positivity!
Ps. I was granted the permit in a rather unconventional way and I was very proactive with my file and had a lot of supporting documents. I’d knitted very good relations with a lot of Canadians. People provided their financial documents and supporting letters for my file. All these people didn’t share the same background or ethnicity or race with me (idk if that would’ve mattered in forming officer’s opinion about me as an individual). I was also contacted by the officer working on my file via a phone call. Good luck to anyone who’s reading this, hopefully you never find yourself in such stressful situation!

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Just in case, anyone stumble across this thread in future, I was approved for a TRP/OWP for 3 years last month. Hopefully it will give you some hope & positivity!
Ps. I was granted the permit in a rather unconventional way and I was very proactive with my file and had a lot of supporting documents. I’d knitted very good relations with a lot of Canadians. People provided their financial documents and supporting letters for my file. All these people didn’t share the same background or ethnicity or race with me (idk if that would’ve mattered in forming officer’s opinion about me as an individual). I was also contacted by the officer working on my file via a phone call. Good luck to anyone who’s reading this, hopefully you never find yourself in such stressful situation!
Congrats! Glad that everything worked out for you in the end. We all need good news in this stressing time.