+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Refusal..Please Help!

joonbol19

Jan 20, 2016
Hi,
I was graduated on June, and my study permit expired on Aug, and I have applied for PGWP on June. (graduated from 4 year bachelor degree)
However, on Dec 11, I got an email from CIC that they requested for me to upload my transcript.
I immediately went to school and got transcript and uploaded before the deadline.
After I uploaded, I did not see any submit button or etc.
While waiting for decision, I got a refusal letter yesterday, said *They requested a document but I have not submitted prior to the deadline.*
And also mentioned my temporary resident status expires from yesterday.
So I called this morning and asked them, but she said it was uploaded, not submitted.
Anyone have good suggestions or ideas?
Thank you.

panpan43

Jan 21, 2016
Their document upload page was really designed bad. After you uploaded the document, you have to click 'Next' on bottom right to finish the uploading. Yes, it looks like you are paying another CAD 250 and resubmitting the whole application, but actually it wouldn't. Its just a bad UI design.
I encountered a similar situation with you. Check my post.

As a young IT professional, I personally feel the CIC Online Application system was designed and developed very bad.

numair728

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
joonbol19 said:
Hi,
I was graduated on June, and my study permit expired on Aug, and I have applied for PGWP on June. (graduated from 4 year bachelor degree)
However, on Dec 11, I got an email from CIC that they requested for me to upload my transcript.
I immediately went to school and got transcript and uploaded before the deadline.
After I uploaded, I did not see any submit button or etc.
While waiting for decision, I got a refusal letter yesterday, said *They requested a document but I have not submitted prior to the deadline.*
And also mentioned my temporary resident status expires from yesterday.
So I called this morning and asked them, but she said it was uploaded, not submitted.
Anyone have good suggestions or ideas?
Thank you.
i think a lawyer would be your best option at this point. since the mistake is from your side.
dont worry, mistakes do happen. its gonna be fine.
Regards