+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP- Open work permit-additional $100 payment link to existing application

seikokimura

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yea ...sometimes luck is not in our favour....btw when did you applied and when is your study permit expiring?
I actually applied for an extension of my work permit. It was 1 month and a half ago, and my work permit is about to expire in the beginning of next month. So, how about your application? Did theycask for an additional doc or rejected it?

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
I actually applied for an extension of my work permit. It was 1 month and a half ago, and my work permit is about to expire in the beginning of next month. So, how about your application? Did theycask for an additional doc or rejected it?
Mine case was different....i paid $255 in full...but i have seen many cases where they simply reject the application for not giving full fees

seikokimura

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Mine case was different....i paid $255 in full...but i have seen many cases where they simply reject the application for not giving full fees
Oh, so you've done it right.
Yeah... that's what I've been reading throughout other forums in here. I guess I'll be re-submmiting my application.

seikokimura

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Two guys applied on 8 th of May and got approved on 13 th of June
I actually have another issue with my application (beside forgetting to attach the receipt of payment). My employer advised me, last week, that they didn't pay the compliance fee yet. So, I'm also waiting them to pay it.

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
I actually have another issue with my application (beside forgetting to attach the receipt of payment). My employer advised me, last week, that they didn't pay the compliance fee yet. So, I'm also waiting them to pay it.
Whats that?