+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP issued 1 year instead of 3 year bcuz i missed one completion letter.

Insha00

Oct 3, 2024
Hey I missed one completion letter out of 2 courses i did in canada legally i should i recieved 3 year i raise web forms but no response fonally one day they picked my call and told i missed completion letter of one course trying to reapply did anyone face the same problem and was resolved of so kindly help me what to explain and how to proceed?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey I missed one completion letter out of 2 courses i did in canada legally i should i recieved 3 year i raise web forms but no response fonally one day they picked my call and told i missed completion letter of one course trying to reapply did anyone face the same problem and was resolved of so kindly help me what to explain and how to proceed?

Thank you
When did you raise a webform because it can take a long time for reconsideration. Also with changes, you may only get length of the 2 programs combined.

Insha00

Oct 3, 2024
So i raise in Jan 24 again in May 24 and now finally spoke to IRCc on phn they said I missed a letter of completion so i was wondering shld i reapply for pgwp and if so what shld i write in explanation letter why i missed it in first attempt.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So i raise in Jan 24 again in May 24 and now finally spoke to IRCc on phn they said I missed a letter of completion so i was wondering shld i reapply for pgwp and if so what shld i write in explanation letter why i missed it in first attempt.
You cannot reapply because you are past the 180 days. You have to ask for reconsideration with documentation. Given it has taken so long then it may not be reopened. Good luck.