+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extention

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
  • i am applying for the extension of PGWP as i got 11 months of permit because my passport was expiring now that i have renewed my passport thus ia m applying for PGWP extension. it states on my permit as well that i can extend the permit.

can any one help me to define what should i answer to the following question?

Does one of the following apply to you?
    • I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable
    • I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry;
    • or I applied for permanent residence to an office in-Canada and was determined to be eligible for permanent resident status (first stage approval).

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mohsin.ipr said:
  • i am applying for the extension of PGWP as i got 11 months of permit because my passport was expiring now that i have renewed my passport thus ia m applying for PGWP extension. it states on my permit as well that i can extend the permit.

can any one help me to define what should i answer to the following question?

Does one of the following apply to you?
    • I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable
    • I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry;
    • or I applied for permanent residence to an office in-Canada and was determined to be eligible for permanent resident status (first stage approval).

• None of them apply. You are applying to extend your work permit.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
i tried different ways and i end up with nothing.
it says in the end that i need LMO.
but in reality i dont need one i need to extend my PGWP as i didnt get it for 3 years.

mangowhite

Jan 17, 2015
Hi there!I have the same situation now. I was wondering how did your situation go? Did they extend your PGWP and for how long? How long did CIC took to give you a final decision?

Thank you!