+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP extension

jlaureanne

Oct 22, 2020
Okay, thank you for responding!!!!!

My question now do I need to send all the documents I submitted when I apply PGWP for the first time. Like the diploma, TOR, photo and etc.?

I am also uncertain if I need to pay the biometrics fee and open work permit holder fee?

I am stuck with some question in the IMM 5710 form;

Am I applying for work permit with the same employer? with a new employer? restore status? or inadmissible?​
Where do I belong? In addition, should I leave blank or NA the part about "Details of Intended work?" I am currently working but with my previous PGWP application I didn't fill up the part since my visa is not necessarily relying upon my job and since I don't have LMIA.​

I got a lot of questions, I apologize about that I hope you will still respond.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay, thank you for responding!!!!!

My question now do I need to send all the documents I submitted when I apply PGWP for the first time. Like the diploma, TOR, photo and etc.?

I am also uncertain if I need to pay the biometrics fee and open work permit holder fee?

I am stuck with some question in the IMM 5710 form;

Am I applying for work permit with the same employer? with a new employer? restore status? or inadmissible?​
Where do I belong? In addition, should I leave blank or NA the part about "Details of Intended work?" I am currently working but with my previous PGWP application I didn't fill up the part since my visa is not necessarily relying upon my job and since I don't have LMIA.​

I got a lot of questions, I apologize about that I hope you will still respond.

Thank you.
Why are you applying for an extension.

jlaureanne

Oct 22, 2020
Why are you applying for an extension.
I am applying for an extension since I was only given 6 months due to the validity of my passport. I had a 2-year program which I recently graduated, so I'm going to ask for at least 2 years extension.