+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension-paper application

Millishah08

Feb 16, 2024
Hello,
I have sumbitted a paper application to extend my PGWP( my first pgwp was until my passport expiry date ) one month ago. I linked my application to my gckey profile last week. I haven’t received any update. Should I expect any AOR letter? I received no letters.
Thanks
Hey! How did you link your application without AOR?

naidusuresh36

Feb 1, 2023
I applied PGWP extension due to passport expiry via paper application on Aug 31st, 2023, no updates at all.

Somehow all paper applications are extremely delayed. Please post if someone has received an update.

Ivan123

Feb 16, 2018
I submitted paper application March 27. Received March 28. Unable to link, I called IRCC agent and they keep telling me to try again another time.

How long did it take everyone to link?

preet412

May 21, 2024
I submitted paper application March 27. Received March 28. Unable to link, I called IRCC agent and they keep telling me to try again another time.

How long did it take everyone to link?
Were you able to link the application now? I submitted my application on April 17 but still couldn't able to link it. It's been around 2 months now.

Vane2044

Nov 23, 2023
Same here. Applied via paper. It’s been almost 2 months and no update
Did you guys got any answer yet? if yes, then when? They received mine back in Nov 27, 2023 it's been more than 200 days and the normal time is 99 days. I wonder if it's the same for you or if you guys got any update?

Vane2044

Nov 23, 2023
I applied PGWP extension due to passport expiry via paper application on Aug 31st, 2023, no updates at all.

Somehow all paper applications are extremely delayed. Please post if someone has received an update.
Did you get any answer yet? if yes, then when? They received mine back in Nov 27, 2023 it's been more than 200 days and the normal time is 99 days. I wonder if it's the same for you or if you got any update?

Vane2044

Nov 23, 2023
Is there anybody actually getting the PGWP extension in the time that IRCC says? The processing time is 28 days as of today but I applied since Jan 24th and no update at all online. The application is linked but still says just submitted. My permit expires July so could it be they are prioritizing other ones that expire sooner?
Any updates in your case?

Vane2044

Nov 23, 2023
Please anybody here submitted PGWP application via paper route and was processed within the paper processing time??? I've no seen anybody! Kindly signify if you are in same boat with me please! My application is 56days today and processing time says 58days but no any update yet
Did you get any answer yet? if yes, then when? They received mine back in Nov 27, 2023 it's been more than 200 days and the normal time is 99 days. I wonder if it's the same for you or if you got any update?

preet412

May 21, 2024
What's your current status? did you link your application in GC key?

Vane2044

Nov 23, 2023
What's your current status? did you link your application in GC key?
Yes, my application is linked and no messages, no updates, Since the beginning when I linked it says the same: we'll let you know when we start reviewing your application, and we don't need your biometrics, bla bla basically that they don't need anything from me and that is in process.