+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP - Extension (Paper Application)

shefi

Jul 23, 2024
@shefi: I thought about it when I didn't see my application to link and I told the IRCC agent I was going to do one online and he said don't because for renewal for passport it has to be on paper only and that most likely my online one will get rejected. On the other hand many people said they have done it online, but since the IRCC agent said that to me I preferred not to do it online. Maybe call again IRCC and ask them, but If I were you I will do paper again, just to be on the save side and pay this time pay the mail service with received signature, then you can track if they actually receive it or no.
Thank you so much for your reply. I was so confused standing with the package to mail at Canada Post. I will resent the application as ircc adviced. Which is better fedx Or Canada Post? Any idea. Once again thanks for the reply

Vane2044

Nov 23, 2023
Thank you so much for your reply. I was so confused standing with the package to mail at Canada Post. I will resent the application as ircc adviced. Which is better fedx Or Canada Post? Any idea. Once again thanks for the reply
Both are good but just make sure is a "Registered Mail" service.

ranjitsohal

Dec 19, 2022
I was entitle to get a PWGP for 3 years, but due to my passport expiry date I got my PGWP only for 5 months with an observation to have it renewed after submitting the new passport. I submitted that on paper cause is what is says on the IRCC website to do it only on paper, they got my application on November 27th, 2023. Today is 200 days since then meaning almost 7 months and I haven't gotten any update. I'm feeling so frustrated and depressed. Any one knows what else can I do? please advice. ( I have called IRCC and webforms and they said is in process always).

Any update?

My situation:
Paper Application received on Feb 5, 2024.
IRCC linked to the portal on May 17, 2024.
Aug 24, 2024: still processing.

All good. Just the typical canadian way of doing things.

Vane2044

Nov 23, 2023
Any update?

My situation:
Paper Application received on Feb 5, 2024.
IRCC linked to the portal on May 17, 2024.
Aug 24, 2024: still processing.

All good. Just the typical canadian way of doing things.
I already posted my update. Check in the thread. I got my approval on August 12, count 260 days since you submitted your application.

Reactions: AndyT