+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp expiring refugee claim?

jrmba1

Sep 25, 2024
I understand you are desperate but just think twice.
If you dont have a solid story your will face deportation once the hearing is done. Maybe can make long your stay here with an appeal but if you have been here studying, for long time. Do you have a believable story for IRCC? I think they wont believe you.
Try to get an immigration consultant. Here we can give opinions but maybe there are other options that we dont know.
Good luck!!
thanks. do you know of any good consultant? people say it takes years before deportation and rarely is someone deported. i spoke with someone who stopped their deportation after talking to mp. also, do they issue work permit immediately at border?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
And I’m also not sure why you are thinking that I’m abusing the asylum and legal aid system? Sorry can you explain more what makes you feel like this?

*** as long as I’m qualifying and meet their criteria for get legal assistance so what the issue though?
About asylum I gave my story and narrative and everything goes well nothing against the law and wasting resources like seriously how dare you allow yourself to say something without facts and proof ??
You have bragged that you are on your 5th application. Legal aid is also to blame if they fund multiple applications.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Reactions: rcincanada2019